Recent approaches to understanding policy and action for eradicating childhood poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 8 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger A. Hart, 1992. "Children's Participation: From tokenism to citizenship," Innocenti Essay inness92/6, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Sarah C. White, 2002. "From the politics of poverty to the politics of identity? Child rights and working children in Bangladesh," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 725-735.
- Sarah C. White, 2002. "Being, becoming and relationship: conceptual challenges of a child rights approach in development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1095-1104.
- Jane Falkingham & UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund, 2000. "From Security to Uncertainty: The impact of economic change on child welfare in central Asia," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa00/5, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Michael Edwards, 1996. "New approaches to children and development: Introduction and overview," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 813-827.
- Santosh Mehrotra & Enrique Delamonica, 2002. "Public spending for children: an empirical note," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1105-1116.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:14:y:2002:i:8:p:1075-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.