Situation Analysis of Child Poverty and Deprivation in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yele Maweki Batana & John Cockburn & Ibrahim Kasirye & Jane Kabubo-Mariara & Luca Tiberti & Gemma Ahaibwe, 2014. "Situation Analysis of Child Poverty and Deprivation in Uganda," Working Papers MPIA 2014-03, PEP-MPIA.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Mackinnon, 1995. "Health as an informational good: the determinants of child nutrition and mortality during political and economic recovery in Uganda," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1995-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nazmul Chaudhury & Jeffrey Hammer & Michael Kremer & Karthik Muralidharan & F. Halsey Rogers, 2006. "Missing in Action: Teacher and Health Worker Absence in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 91-116, Winter.
- Sarah Ssewanyana & Stephen D. Younger, 2008. "Infant Mortality in Uganda: Determinants, Trends and the Millennium Development Goals," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(1), pages 34-61, January.
- Geranda Notten, 2008. "Multidimensional Poverty in the Republic of Congo: Being Poor Simultaneously in Many Ways," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 6508, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- John Mackinnon, 1995. "Health as an information good: the determinants of child nutrition and mortality during political and economic recovery in Uganda," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Enrique Delamonica & Alberto Minujin, 2007. "Incidence, Depth and Severity of Children in Poverty," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 361-374, June.
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen, 2005. "Measuring Welfare for Small but Vulnerable Groups: Poverty and Disability in Uganda," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(4), pages 603-631, December.
- Sahn, David E. & Alderman, Harold, 1997. "On the determinants of nutrition in Mozambique: The importance of age-specific effects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 577-588, January.
- Sarah Ssewanyana & Ibrahim Kasirye, 2012.
"Causes of Health Inequalities in Uganda: Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 24(4), pages 327-341, December.
- Sarah Ssewanyana & Ibrahim Kasirye, 2012. "Causes of Health Inequalities in Uganda: Evidence from the Demographic and Health Surveys," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 24(4), pages 327-341.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah & Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2012. "Causes of health inequalities in Uganda: Evidence from the demographic and health surveys," Research Series 148951, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Alderman, Harold, 2007. "Improving Nutrition through Community Growth Promotion: Longitudinal Study of the Nutrition and Early Child Development Program in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1376-1389, August.
- Jane Kabubo-Mariara & Godfrey K. Ndenge & Domisiano K. Mwabu, 2009. "Determinants of Children's Nutritional Status in Kenya: Evidence from Demographic and Health Surveys," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(3), pages 363-387, June.
- David Lawson & Simon Appleton, 2007. "Child Health in Uganda: Policy Determinants and Measurement," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 210-233.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-11-17 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-11-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:pmmacr:2014-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdvlvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.