Les déterminants de l'évolution de la survie des enfants et la pauvreté au Burkina Faso : une approche micro-économétrique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard White & Tony Killick & Steve Kayizzi-Mugerwa & Marie-Angelique Savane, 2001. "African Poverty at the Millennium : Causes, Complexities, and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13866.
- Barrera, Albino, 1990. "The role of maternal schooling and its interaction with public health programs in child health production," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Sahn, David E. & Stifel, David C., 2000. "Poverty Comparisons Over Time and Across Countries in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2123-2155, December.
- John Mackinnon, 1995. "Health as an information good: the determinants of child nutrition and mortality during political and economic recovery in Uganda," CSAE Working Paper Series 1995-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 1996. "Pauvreté,vulnérabilité et marché du travail au Burkina Faso," Série de recherche 02, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- repec:fth:oxesaf:95-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1998. "The effect of household wealth on educational attainment : demographic and health survey evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1980, The World Bank.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mon:ceddtr:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.