African Poverty at the Millennium : Causes, Complexities, and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:naaenj:268452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinyolo, Sikhulumile & Mudhara, Maxwell & Wale, Edilegnaw, 2016. "To what extent does dependence on social grants affect smallholder farmers’ incentives to farm? Evidence from KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 1-12.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 2002.
"Will HIPC Matter? The Debt Game and Donor Behaviour in Africa,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3297, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Claessens, Stijn & Diwan, Ishac, 2002. "Will HIPC Matter? The Debt Game and Donor Behaviour in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- James B. Abugre, 2013. "Current and Desired Employee Communication Patterns in Sub-Saharan Africa: Empirical Evidence on Four Ghanaian Organizations," Journal of African Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 33-46, April.
- Shinns, L.H. & Lyne, Michael C., 2005. "Possible causes of poverty within a group of land reform beneficiaries in the midlands of KwaZulu-Natal: Analysis and policy recommendations," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Florence Charlier & Charles N'Cho-Oguie, 2009. "Sustaining Reforms for Inclusive Growth in Cameroon : A Development Policy Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2676, December.
- HEPP, Ralf, 2010.
"CONSEQUENCES OF DEBT RELIEF INITIATIVES IN THE 1990s,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Ralf Hepp, 2005. "Consequences of Debt Relief Initiatives in the 1990s," International Finance 0510004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2001. "Les déterminants de l'évolution de la survie des enfants et la pauvreté au Burkina Faso : une approche micro-économétrique," Documents de travail 60, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Godwin E. Akpan, 2015. "Empowering Women and Youth in Micro- And Small-Scale Enterprises (MSSEs) For Wealth Creation," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 52-63, February.
- Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Mur-Pérez, Francisco, 2015. "Cogeneration and district heating networks: Measures to remove institutional and financial barriers that restrict their joint use in the EU-28," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 403-414.
- Nielsen, Martin Reinhardt & Pouliot, Mariève & Kim Bakkegaard, Riyong, 2012. "Combining income and assets measures to include the transitory nature of poverty in assessments of forest dependence: Evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 37-46.
- Booth, David, 2001. "PRSP Processes in Eight African Countries: Initial Impacts and Potential for Institutionalization," WIDER Working Paper Series 121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pretes, Michael, 2002. "Microequity and Microfinance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1341-1353, August.
- Matthew Lockwood, 2005. "Will a Marshall Plan for Africa make poverty history?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 775-789.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Health Monitoring and Evaluation Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.