Trade and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cline, William R., 1982. "Can the East Asian model of development be generalized?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 81-90, February.
- Lewis, W Arthur, 1980. "The Slowing Down of the Engine of Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 555-564, September.
- Chenery, Hollis B., 1984. "Economic Structure and Performance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780126800609 edited by Syrquin, Moshe & Taylor, Lance & Westphal, Larry E..
- Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1986. "Vertical trading and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 339-359, March.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Terms of trade and domestic distribution : Export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 163-192, April.
- Arida, Persio, 1986. "Macroeconomic issues for Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 171-208, June.
- Darity, William Jr., 1982. "On the long-run outcome of the Lewis-Nurkse international growth process," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 271-278, June.
- Fishlow, Albert, 1990. "The Latin American State," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 61-74, Summer.
- Edmar Bacha, 1982. "Growth with limited supplies of foreign exchanges: a reappraisal of the two-gap model," Textos para discussão 26, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Demir, FIrat & Dahi, Omar S., 2011.
"Asymmetric effects of financial development on South-South and South-North trade: Panel data evidence from emerging markets,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 139-149, January.
- Demir, Firat & Dahi, Omar S., 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Financial Development on South-South and South-North Trade: Panel Data Evidence from Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 19177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleanor Doyle & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2006. "Relating Productivity and Trade 1980-2000: A Chicken and Egg Analysis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 147, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 1989. "Sectoral Balance: A Survey," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1989-056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Afia Malik, 2000.
"Demand For Textile And Clothing Exports Of Pakistan,"
2000:180, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Afia Malik, 2018. "Demand for Textile and Clothing Exports of Pakistan," Working Papers id:12649, eSocialSciences.
- Charles Becker & Terry-Ann Craigie, 2007. "W. Arthur Lewis in Retrospect," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 187-216, December.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "On the Costs of Inward-Looking Development: Historical Perspectives on Price Distortions, Growth, and Divergence in Latin American from 1930s - 1980s," NBER Working Papers 5432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Raphaël Chaponnière & Jean-Christophe Simon, 1988. "Devenir un NPI, les difficultés. Le cas de la Thaïlande," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(115), pages 881-895.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:248521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mustafa Caglayan & Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2013.
"EsTrade Flows, Exchange Rate Uncertainty, and Financial Depth: Evidence from 28 Emerging Countries,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 905-927, April.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2010. "Trade Flows, Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Financial Depth: Evidence from 28 Emerging Countries," Working Papers 2010011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Demir, Firat & Caglayan, Mustafa & Dahi, Omar S., 2012. "Trade flows, exchange rate uncertainty and financial depth: evidence from 28 emerging countries," MPRA Paper 37400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Enzo, 2009.
"Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 20-36, March.
- Weber, Enzo, 2006. "Common and uncommon sources of growth in Asia Pacific," MPRA Paper 3715, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Enzo Weber, 2006. "Common and Uncommon Sources of Growth in Asia Pacific," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Óscar Afonso, 2001. "The Impact of International Trade on Economic Growth," FEP Working Papers 106, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Keun Lee & Sanika Sulochani Ramanayake, 2018. "Adding-Up Problem and Wage–Productivity Gap in Exports of Developing Countries: A Source of the Middle-Income Trap," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(5), pages 769-788, December.
- Omar S. Dahi & Firat Demir, 2017. "Southâ€“South And Northâ€“South Economic Exchanges: Does It Matter Who Is Exchanging What And With Whom?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1449-1486, December.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 1998. "Does public investment enhance labor productivity growth in Chile? A cointegration analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 45-65.
- Florian Alburo, 1987. "Manufactured Exports and Industrialization: Trade Patterns and Trends of the Philippines," NBER Chapters, in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 485-514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2000. "The impact of public investment on private investment spending in Latin America: 1980–95," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(2), pages 210-225, June.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Privatisation of Banks in Mexico and the Tequila Crisis," Working Papers 13012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Heitger, Bernhard, 1986. "Import protection and export performance: Their impact on economic growth," Kiel Working Papers 260, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Premachandra Athukorala, 1989. "Export Performance of ‘New Exporting Countries’: How Valid is the Optimism?," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 89-120, January.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1988. "Managing international debt: State of the art," Discussion Papers, Series II 54, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Di Matteo, Massimo, 1998. "Trade, migration, and environment: a general equilibrium analysis, Chapter 2.3," MPRA Paper 8819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:14:y:1986:i:4:p:17-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.