Citations for "On the Sustainability of Current Account Deficits: Evidence from Four ASEAN Countries"
by Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau
- Chen, Shyh-Wei, 2013. "Long memory and regime switching properties of current account deficits in the US," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 78-87.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Cigdem Borke Tunali, 2016. "The Sustainability of External Imbalances in the European Periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 106, European Institute, LSE.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Sanidas, Elias, 2005. "The Impact of Unilateral and Regional Trade Liberalisation on the Intra-ASEAN 5 Founding Nations' Exports and Export-GDP Nexus," Economics Working Papers wp05-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Chu, Hsiao-Ping & Chang, Tsangyao & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei & Yuan, Young, 2007. "Mean reversion in the current account of forty-eight african countries: Evidence from the Panel SURADF test," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 485-492.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2006. "Are Imports And Exports In The Oic Member Countries Cointegrated? A Reexamination," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 14(1), pages 49-79, December.
- Haque, M.I., 2015. "Are exports and imports of Saudi Arabia cointegrated? An empirical study," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 111-124.
- Heidari, Hassan & Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Davoudi, Narmin, 2012.
"Are current account deficits sustainable? New evidence from Iran using bounds test approach to level relationship,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heidari, Hassan & Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Davoudi, Narmin, 2012. "Are current account deficits sustainable? New evidence from Iran using bounds test approach to level relationships," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-18.
- Carlos Marinheiro, 2006.
"Ricardian Equivalence, Twin Deficits, and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in Egypt,"
GEMF Working Papers
2006-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Marinheiro, Carlos Fonseca, 2008. "Ricardian equivalence, twin deficits, and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in Egypt," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1041-1056.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2012-q2-130-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shyh-Wei & Xie, Zixiong, 2015. "Testing for current account sustainability under assumptions of smooth break and nonlinearity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-156.
- Chen, Shyh-Wei, 2014. "Smooth transition, non-linearity and current account sustainability: Evidence from the European countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 541-554.
- Fengbao Yin & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2011. "The Sustainability of Trade Balances in China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2090-2097.
- Barumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Fountas, Stilianos, 2004.
"Re-examining Purchasing Power Parity for East-Asian Currencies: 1976-2002,"
2025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Chan Tze-Haw & Stilianos Fountas, 2007. "Re-examining purchasing power parity for East-Asian currencies: 1976-2002," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 75-85.
- Shyh-Wei Chen, 2010. "Testing for the Sustainability of the Current Account Deficit in Four Industrial Countries: A Revisitation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1474-1495.
- Dağdeviren, Sengül & Ogus Binatli, Ayla & Sohrabji, Niloufer, 2011. "Misalignment under different exchange rate regimes: the case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 46774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HASHIGUCHI, Yoshihiro & HAMORI, Shigeyuki, 2010.
"The sustainability of trade balances in Sub-Saharan Africa: panel cointegration tests with cross-section dependence,"
24054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiro Hashiguchi & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2012. "The sustainability of trade balances in sub-Saharan Africa: panel cointegration tests with cross-section dependence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 161-165, February.
- TaÅŸtan Serkan & ArÄ±Ã§ KÄ±vanÃ§ Halil, 2015. "Is Current Account of Turkey Sustainable ? Evidence from Nonlinear Unit Root Tests," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(57), pages 95-114, September.
- Drazen Derado, 2009. "Financial Integration and Financial Crisis: Croatia Approaching The EMU," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 299-328.
- Chih-kai Chang & Tsangyao Chang, 2012. "Revisiting the sustainability of current account deficit: SPSM using the panel KSS Test with a Fourier Function," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 538-550.
- Erten, Irem & Okay, Nesrin, 2012. "Re-examining Turkey's trade deficit with structural breaks: Evidence from 1989-2011," MPRA Paper 56191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hüseyin Kalyoncu & Muhittin Kaplan, 2014. "Analyzing the Sustainability of Current Account in ASEAN Countries: Test of Intertemporal Borrowing Constraints," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 564-571.
- Lau, Evan & Zubaidi Baharumshah, Ahmad, 2005. "Mean-reverting behavior of current account in Asian countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 367-371, June.
- Erkan Özata, 2014. "Sustainability of current account deficit with high oil prices: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(2), pages 71-88.
- Ayla Oğuş Binatli & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2012.
"Intertemporal Solvency of Turkey’s Current Account,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 89-104, March.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2008. "Intertemporal solvency of Turkey’s current account," Working Papers 0805, Izmir University of Economics.
- Chen, Shyh-Wei, 2011. "Current account deficits and sustainability: Evidence from the OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1455-1464, July.
- Onel, Gulcan & Utkulu, Utku, 2006. "Modeling the long-run sustainability of Turkish external debt with structural changes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 669-682, July.
- Gazi M. Hassan & Mark J. Holmes, 2014. "Do Remittances Facilitate a Sustainable Current Account?," Working Papers in Economics 14/07, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Emmy, F.A. & Baharom, A.H. & Radam, Alias & Illisriyani, I., 2009. "Export and Import Cointegration in Forestry Domain: The Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 16673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmy, F.A. & Baharom, A.H. & Alias, Radam & Mohd Rusli, Yacob, 2009. "Trade Sustainability in the Forestry Domain: Evidence from Malaysia using Johansen and Bound Test Method," MPRA Paper 17487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Aggarwal, Raj, 2006. "The Changing Dynamics of the East Asian Real Exchange Rates after the Financial Crisis: Further Evidence on Mean Reversion," MPRA Paper 6090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2007.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Răzvan, 2013. "Romanian current account sustainability after the adhesion to European Union," MPRA Paper 51244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Issiaka Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun, 2013.
"Current account sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does the exchange rate regime matter?,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-42, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Gnimassoun, Blaise & Coulibaly, Issiaka, 2014. "Current account sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does the exchange rate regime matter?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 208-226.