Citations for "International Spillovers and Water Quality in Rivers: Do Countries Free Ride?"
by Hilary Sigman
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007.
"Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4379, The World Bank.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2012. "Designing Economic Instruments For The Environment In A Decentralized Fiscal System," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 177-202, 04.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Sun, Chia-Hung, 2010. "The environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis for water pollution: Do regions matter?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 12-23, January.
- Mariana Conte Grand & Martina Chidiak, 2010. "Cambios potenciales en los usos recreativos de la costa del río Uruguay ante la instalación de la planta de celulosa Fray Bentos: un ejercicio de valoración contingente," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 432, Universidad del CEMA.
- Patrick J. Walsh & J. Walter Milon & David O. Scrogin, 2011.
"The Spatial Extent of Water Quality Benefits in Urban Housing Markets,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(4), pages 628-644.
- Patrick Walsh & J. Walter Milon & David Scrogin, 2010. "The Spatial Extent of Water Quality Benefits in Urban Housing Markets," NCEE Working Paper Series 201002, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2010.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Sigman, Hilary, 2014.
"Damming the commons : an empirical analysis of international cooperation and conflict in dam location,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6992, The World Bank.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Sigman, Hilary, 2014. "Damming the Commons: An Empirical Analysis of International Cooperation and Conflict in Dam Location," Discussion Papers dp-14-23, Resources For the Future.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Hilary Sigman, 2014. "Damming the Commons: An Empirical Analysis of International Cooperation and Conflict in Dam Location," NBER Working Papers 20389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Chupp, B. Andrew, 2012. "Fiscal federalism and interjurisdictional externalities: New results and an application to US Air pollution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 449-464.
- Ruoff, Gabi, 2008. "Grow rich and clean up later? International assistance and the provision of environmental quality in low- and middle-income countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 37, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hutchinson, Emma & Kennedy, Peter W., 2008. "State enforcement of federal standards: Implications for interstate pollution," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 316-344, August.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De, 2009. "Income and CO2 emissions: Evidence from panel unit root and cointegration tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 413-423, February.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2007. "The Environmental Performance Of Polluting Plants: A Spatial Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 63-84.
- Per G. Fredriksson & Xenia Matschke & Jenny Minier, 2008.
"Environmental Policy in Majoritarian Systems,"
2008-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "Understanding China's Urban Pollution Dynamics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(3), pages 731-72, September.
- Ronald Davies & Helen Naughton, 2014.
"Cooperation in environmental policy: a spatial approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 923-954, October.
- Ronald B. Davies & Helen T. Naughton, 2003. "Cooperation in Environmental Policy: A Spatial Approach," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-18, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2003.
- Sigman, Hilary, 2005.
"Transboundary spillovers and decentralization of environmental policies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 82-101, July.
- Hilary Sigman, 2004. "Transboundary Spillovers and Decentralization of Environmental Policies," NBER Working Papers 10717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary Sigman, 2004. "Transboundary Spillovers and Decentralization of Environmental Policies," Departmental Working Papers 200416, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2012. "Transboundary Externalities and Property Rights: An International River Pollution Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-006/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Elizabeth Brainerd & Nidhiya Menon, 2013.
"Seasonal Effects of Water Quality: The Hidden Costs of the Green Revolution to Infant and Child Health in India,"
64, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth & Menon, Nidhiya, 2014. "Seasonal effects of water quality: The hidden costs of the Green Revolution to infant and child health in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 49-64.
- Dirk T.G. Ruebbelke & Eytan Sheshinski, 2005. "Transfers as a Means to Combat European Spillovers," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(6), pages 699-710, November.
- Helland, Eric & Whitford, Andrew B., 2003. "Pollution incidence and political jurisdiction: evidence from the TRI," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 403-424, November.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- E. Agliardi & M. Pinar & T. Stengos, 2014. "Assessing temporal trends and industry contributions to air and water pollution using stochastic dominance," Working Papers wp981, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kazuyuki Iwata & Toshi H. Arimura & Tetsuya Shimane, . "The effectiveness of vehicle emission control policies: Evidence from Japanese experience," Working Papers e77, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Mani, Muthukumara & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2006. "Environmental federalism : a panacea or Pandora's box for developing countries?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3847, The World Bank.
- Sheila M. Olmstead, 2010. "The Economics of Water Quality," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 44-62, Winter.
- Hosseini, Hossein Mirshojaeian & Kaneko, Shinji, 2013. "Can environmental quality spread through institutions?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 312-321.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2014.
"Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2014-47, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Grégoire Garsous & Ronaldo Seroa da Motta, 2015. "Shared Mandates, Moral Hazard, and Political (Mis)alignment in a Decentralized Economy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88857, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Fell, Harrison & Kaffine, Daniel T., 2014. "Can decentralized planning really achieve first-best in the presence of environmental spillovers?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 46-53.
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Decentralization and Environmental Quality: An International Analysis of Water Pollution," NBER Working Papers 13098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Maddison, 2007. "Modelling sulphur emissions in Europe: a spatial econometric approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(4), pages 726-743, October.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Pei Li & Daxuan Zhao, 2013. "Pollution Control Effort at China's River Borders: When Does Free Riding Cease?," NBER Working Papers 19620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredriksson, Per G. & Wollscheid, Jim R., 2014. "Environmental decentralization and political centralization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 402-410.
- Eric Helland & Andrew B. Whitford, . "Pollution Incidence and Political Jurisdiction: Evidence from the TRI," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-28, Claremont Colleges.