Citations for "The Basic Analytics of Moral Hazard"
by Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Heitor Almeida & Filippo Ippolito & Ander Perez & Viral Acharya, 2012.
"Credit Lines as Monitored Liquidity Insurance: Theory and Evidence,"
2012 Meeting Papers
823, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Acharya, Viral & Almeida, Heitor & Ippolito, Filippo & Perez, Ander, 2014. "Credit lines as monitored liquidity insurance: Theory and evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 287-319.
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Filippo Ippolito & Ander Perez, 2013. "Credit Lines as Monitored Liquidity Insurance: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Dysfunctional Non-Market Institutions and the Market," NBER Working Papers 2666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1992.
" Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 525-541.
- Louis Kaplow, 1989. "Government Relief for Risk Associated with Government Action," NBER Working Papers 3006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack, W., 1998.
"Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets with Ex Ante Adverse Slection and Ex Post Moral Hazard,"
340, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Jack, William, 2002. "Equilibrium in competitive insurance markets with ex ante adverse selection and ex post moral hazard," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 251-278, May.
- W. Henry Chiu & Edi Karni, 1998. "Endogenous Adverse Selection and Unemployment Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 806-827, August.
- Smith, Vincent H. & Chouinard, Hayley H. & Baquet, Alan E., 1994. "Almost Ideal Area Yield Crop Insurance Contracts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(1), April.
- Plisson, Manuel, 2009. "Assurabilité et développement de l'assurance dépendance," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/5064 edited by Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, January.
- Frédéric Loss & Gwenaël Piaser, 2014.
"Linear Prices Equilibria and Nonexclusive Insurance Market,"
2014-42, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Frédéric Loss & Gwanaël Piaser, 2013. "Linear Prices Equilibria and Nonexclusive Insurance Market," Working Papers hal-00870113, HAL.
- Kostas Koufopoulos, 2002. "Asymmetric Information, Heterogeneity in Risk Perceptions and Insurance: An Explanation to a Puzzle," FMG Discussion Papers dp402, Financial Markets Group.
- Bruno Ferreira Frascaroli & Jailson Da Conceição Teixeira De Oliveira, 2014. "A Performance Das Agências De Ratings De Risco Soberano E Os Fundamentos Macroeconômicos Dos Países: Um Estudo Sobre As Atribuições De Risco," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 121, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hagen, Kare P. & Sannarnes, Jan Gaute, 2007. "Taxation of uncertain business profits, private risk markets and optimal allocation of risk," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1507-1517, August.
- Alberto Bennardo & Pierre-Andre Chiappori, 2003.
"Bertrand and Walras Equilibria Under Moral Hazard,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
618897000000000748, David K. Levine.
- Alberto Bennardo & P.A. Chiappori, 2002. "Bertrand and Walras equilibria under moral hazard," CSEF Working Papers 87, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bennardo, Alberto & Chiappori, Pierre-André, 2002. "Bertrand and Walras Equilibria Under Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 3650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Arnott & Chong-en Bai & Brian Sack, 1996. "Latent Policies: An Extended Example," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 353., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bernard Fortin & Paul Lanoie, 1998.
"Effects of Workers' Compensation: A Survey,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Glismann, Hans H. & Schrader, Klaus, 2001. "Optionen einer effizienten Gestaltung der Arbeitslosenversicherung," Kiel Working Papers 1052, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun, 2002.
"Integration of Unemployment Insurance with Retirement Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
9199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Yun, Jungyoll, 2005. "Integration of unemployment insurance with retirement insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2037-2067, December.
- Catarina GoulÃ£o & Luca Panaccione, 2015.
"Pooling promises with moral hazard,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 460-465.
- Hans H. Glismann & Klaus Schrader, 2001. "Optionen einer effizienten Gestaltung der Arbeitslosenversicherung," Kiel Working Papers 1052, .
- Koufopoulos, Kostas, 2007. "On the positive correlation property in competitive insurance markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 597-605, June.
- Alger, Ingela & Juarez, Laura & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2016.
"Does informal risk sharing induce lower efforts? Evidence from lab-in-the-field experiments in rural Mexico,"
IAST Working Papers
16-34, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Oct 2016.
- Alger, Ingela & Juarez, Laura & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2016. "Does informal risk sharing induce lower efforts? Evidence from lab-in-the-field experiments in rural Mexico," TSE Working Papers 16-623, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2016.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen, 2007.
"The Fetters of the Sib: Weber Meets Darwin,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
682, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Li Donni, Paolo, 2012.
"Incentive and selection effects of Medigap insurance on inpatient care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 457-470.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Paolo Li Donni, 2012. "Incentive and Selection Effects of Medigap Insurance on Inpatient Care," EIEF Working Papers Series 1203, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2012.
- Stewart, Jay, 1994. "The Welfare Implications of Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection in Competitive Insurance Markets," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 193-208, April.
- Salanié, Bernard, 2015. "Homage to Richard Arnott," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 5-6.
- Bruno Cesar Aurichio Ledo, 2011. "Competição Em Preços Entre Corretores Deseguros De Automóveis," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 045, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ghossoub, Mario, 2010. "Belief heterogeneity in the Arrow-Borch-Raviv insurance model," MPRA Paper 37630, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2012.
- Frédéric Gannon & Vincent Touze, 2007.
"Insurance and Optimal Growth,"
- Stiglitz, J.E., 2015. "Devolution, independence, and the optimal provision of public goods," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 82-94.
- Delpierre, Matthieu & Verheyden, Bertrand & Weynants, Stéphanie, 2016. "Is informal risk-sharing less effective for the poor? Risk externalities and moral hazard in mutual insurance," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 282-297.
- Gao, Feng & Powers, Michael R. & Wang, Jun, 2009. "Adverse selection or advantageous selection? Risk and underwriting in China's health-insurance market," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 505-510, June.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/4422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amy Finkelstein & Kathleen McGarry, 2006. "Multiple Dimensions of Private Information: Evidence from the Long-Term Care Insurance Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 938-958, September.
- Kambia-Chopin, Bidénam, 2003. "Coûts de l’autoprotection et équilibre d’un marché de l’assurance concurrentiel," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(3), pages 327-347, Septembre.
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2007.
"Family ties, incentives and development: A model of coerced altruism,"
Carleton Economic Papers
07-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen, 2007. "Family ties, incentives and development: a model of coerced altruism," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 681, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004.
"Nonlinear Incentive Provision in Walrasian Markets: A Cournot Convergence Approach,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2004_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2005. "Nonlinear incentive provision in Walrasian markets: a Cournot convergence approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Stiglitz Joseph E., 2010. "Contagion, Liberalization, and the Optimal Structure of Globalization," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-47, December.
- Jing Ai & Lin Zhao & Wei Zhu, 2016. "Contracting with Present-Biased Consumers in Insurance Markets," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 41(2), pages 107-148, September.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2016. "The state, the market, and development," WIDER Working Papers 001, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bems, Rudolfs & Jönsson, Kristian, 2002. "Financial Crisis in Emerging Markets and the Optimal Bailout Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 520, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 31 Oct 2003.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun, 2013. "Optimality and Equilibrium In a Competitive Insurance Market Under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," NBER Working Papers 19317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kostas Koufopoulos, 2002. "Asymmetric information, heterogeneity in risk perceptions and insurance: an explanation to a puzzle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24906, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- François Pannequin & Anne Corcos & Claude Montmarquette, 2016. "Behavioral foundations of the substitutability between insurance and self-insurance: An experimental study," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-12, CIRANO.
- Sally Kane & Jason Shogren, 2000. "Linking Adaptation and Mitigation in Climate Change Policy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-102, April.