Citations for "Public Finance and Public Choice: Two Contrasting Visions of the State"
by James M. Buchanan & Richard A. Musgrave
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2003. "Leviathan and Capital Tax Competition in Federations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 177-199, 04.
- Richard M Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005.
"Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice,"
International Tax Program Papers
0513, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005. "Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0515, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2007. "Rescuing the concept of vertical fiscal imbalance," MPRA Paper 39343, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2015. "Fiscal Contracting in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 323-335.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "Please bring me the New York Times," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(1), pages 124-135, February.
- James Gwartney & Randall Holcombe, 2014. "Politics as exchange: the classical liberal economics and politics of James M. Buchanan," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 265-279, September.
- Albert Breton, 2012. "Constitutional effectiveness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 397-401, September.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014.
"On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2010. "Beyond Gaps and Imbalances: Re-Structuring the Debate on Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations," MPRA Paper 32145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Hugon, 2002. "Les écarts de connaissances scientifiques et techniques Nord/Sud au regard de la théorie des biens publics mondiaux," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(172), pages 891-913.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2003. "Governance of sustainable development: Towards synergies between corporate and political governance strategies," Wuppertal Papers 132, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Edward Stringham, 2014. "Extending the Analysis of Spontaneous Market Order to Governance," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 171-180, June.
- Masson, P., 2000.
"Fiscal Policy and Growth in the Context of European Integration,"
7, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Paul R Masson, 2000. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in the Context of European Integration," IMF Working Papers 00/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Masson, 2000. "Fiscal policy and growth in the context of European integration," Working Paper Research 07, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011.
"Proprietary Public Finance: On its Emergence and Evolution out of Anarchy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Proprietary Public Finance: On Its Emergence and Evolution Out of Anarchy," Working Papers 101110, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2004.
"Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2006. "Income segregation and local progressive taxation: Empirical evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 429-458, February.
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0311, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," HWWA Discussion Papers 248, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Lyndal Keeton, 2016. "Policy Experimentation and Intergovernmental Grants in a Federal System," Working Papers 8/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Joel Slemrod, 2002. "Trust in Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 9187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2014.
"Revisiting the Classical View of Benefit-Based Taxation,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
14-101, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2016.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Revisiting the Classical View of Benefits-Based Taxation," 2014 Meeting Papers 344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Revisiting the Classical View of Benefit-Based Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl Case, 2008. "Musgrave’s vision of the public sector: the complex relationship between individual, society and state in public good theory," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(4), pages 348-355, October.
- Ortiz, Isabel. & Cummins, Matthew. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "Fiscal space for social protection options to expand social investments in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994877663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2001. "Delayed Integration of Mobile Labor: A Principle for Coordinating Taxation, Social Security, and Social Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 624, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Ressourcenverteilung in der EU: Eine polit-ökonomische Perspektive," HWWA Discussion Papers 252, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2005. "Fiscal deficits and government debt in India: Implications for growth and stabilisation," Working Papers 05/35, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "James M. Buchanan and the European Public Choice Movement: What Did We Learn from Him?," Economics working papers 2013-24, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Buti, Marco & Sapir, André, 2006. "Fiscal Policy in Europe: The Past and Future of EMU Rules from the Perspective of Musgrave and Buchanan," CEPR Discussion Papers 5830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Di Majo, 2010. "The Sociological School of Italian Science of Finance: A Retrospective View," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Vanberg Viktor J., 2013. "James M. Buchanan (1919-2013)," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 11-24, January.
- repec:npf:wpaper:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2002. "On the Measurement of Comparative Economic Freedom across Nations," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(3), pages 251-261, December.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2015. "Unanimous consent and constitutional economics," Chapters, in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 3, pages 35-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Michael Latsch & Kristian Snorre Andersen, 2004. "Sustainable Development and Collective Learning: Theory and a European Case Study," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 7, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Christian Jaramillo, 2009. "Research and Development in Culture: A Case for Cross Subsidies in the Arts," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005346, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:eme:aaajpp:v:19:y:2006:i:2:p:256-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dennis C. MUELLER, 2014. "Public Choice, Social Choice, and Political Economy," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2006. "A family of big brother that do not talk each other," MPRA Paper 1867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martner Fanta, Ricardo & González, Ivonne, 2012. "Overcoming the empty box syndrome": eterminants of income distribution in Latin America"," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Wigier, Marek & Wieliczko, Barbara & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2014. "Impact Of Investment Support On Hungarian And Polish Agriculture," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 172973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2015. "Constitutional political economy," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Rodden, Jonathan, 2003. "Reviving Leviathan: Fiscal Federalism and the Growth of Government," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(04), pages 695-729, September.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001.
"Constitutional Implications of Electoral Assumptions,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001. "Constitutional Implications of electoral assumptions," Post-Print hal-00445605, HAL.
- Martner Fanta, Ricardo & Gonzales, Ivonne & Podestá, Andrea, 2013. "Políticas fiscales para el crecimiento y la igualdad," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 138, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Giuseppe Campa & Valeria De Bonis, 2014. "Two Crucial Features in Cosciani’s Thought," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 113-121.
- Massimo Florio & Sara Colautti, 2005. "A logistic growth theory of public expenditures: A study of five countries over 100 years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 355-393, March.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2009. "A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 307-322, April.
- Konrad Szelag, 2008. "A Single Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area: Vision or Utopia?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 46, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Post-Print halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Sijbren Cnossen & Helen F. Ladd & Peter Mieszkowski & Pierre Pestieau & Paul A. Samuelson, 2008. "Commemorating Richard Musgrave (1910-2007)," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(2), pages 145-170, June.
- Sheila Ellwood, 2007. "Public sector accrual accounting: institutionalising neo-liberal principles?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 549-573, July.
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017.
"Manajemen pengeluaran publik di Indonesia: Tinjauan ekonomi Islam pada APBN 2017
[Public expenditure management in Indonesia: Islamic economic review on state budget 2017]," MPRA Paper 77423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2017.
- Zan Oplotnik & Bostjan Brezovnik, 2004. "Financing local government in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 483-496.
- Jorge Iván González, 2006. "Los aportes de Eduardo Wiesner al pensamiento económico colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(14), pages 17-53, January-J.
- Giuseppe Dallera, 2013. "La "scuola" italiana di scienza delle finanze," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(261), pages 43-91.
- Charles B. Blankart, 2016. "Public Choice and Public Finance: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 5819, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berde, Éva & Ványolós, István, 2006.
"A felsőoktatási döntéshozatal szemetesláda-modellje
[The waste model of decision-making in higher education]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 465-480.