Citations for "Public Finance and Public Choice: Two Contrasting Visions of the State"
by James M. Buchanan & Richard A. Musgrave
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Sijbren Cnossen & Helen F. Ladd & Peter Mieszkowski & Pierre Pestieau & Paul A. Samuelson, 2008. "Commemorating Richard Musgrave (1910-2007)," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 64(2), pages 145-170, June.
- Masson, P., 2000.
"Fiscal Policy and Growth in the Context of European Integration,"
7, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Paul R Masson, 2000. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in the Context of European Integration," IMF Working Papers 00/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Masson, 2000. "Fiscal policy and growth in the context of European integration," Working Paper Research 07, National Bank of Belgium.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2015. "Unanimous consent and constitutional economics," Chapters, in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 3, pages 35-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hefeker, Carsten, 2003. "Ressourcenverteilung in der EU: Eine polit-ökonomische Perspektive," HWWA Discussion Papers 252, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2003.
"Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland,"
dp0311, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2006. "Income segregation and local progressive taxation: Empirical evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 429-458, February.
- Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2003. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," HWWA Discussion Papers 248, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kurt Schmidheiny, 2004. "Income Segregation and Local Progressive Taxation: Empirical Evidence from Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard M Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005.
"Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice,"
International Tax Program Papers
0513, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Richard Bird & Joosung Jun, 2005. "Earmarking in Theory and Korean Practice," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0515, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Charles B. Blankart, 2016. "Public Choice and Public Finance: A Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 5819, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sheila Ellwood, 2007. "Public sector accrual accounting: institutionalising neo-liberal principles?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 549-573, July.
- Jorge Iván González, 2006. "Los aportes de Eduardo Wiesner al pensamiento económico colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(14), pages 17-53, January-J.
- Massimo Florio & Sara Colautti, 2005. "A logistic growth theory of public expenditures: A study of five countries over 100 years," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 355-393, March.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011.
"Proprietary Public Finance: On its Emergence and Evolution out of Anarchy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Proprietary Public Finance: On Its Emergence and Evolution Out of Anarchy," Working Papers 101110, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Joel Slemrod, 2002. "Trust in Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 9187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2001. "Delayed Integration of Mobile Labor: A Principle for Coordinating Taxation, Social Security, and Social Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 624, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vanberg Viktor J., 2013. "James M. Buchanan (1919-2013)," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Giuseppe Campa & Valeria De Bonis, 2014. "Two Crucial Features in Cosciani’s Thought," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 113-121.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2006. "A family of big brother that do not talk each other," MPRA Paper 1867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Stringham, 2014. "Extending the Analysis of Spontaneous Market Order to Governance," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 171-180, June.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014.
"Revisiting the Classical View of Benefits-Based Taxation,"
2014 Meeting Papers
344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2014. "Revisiting the Classical View of Benefit-Based Taxation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-101, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2016.
- Matthew Weinzierl, 2014. "Revisiting the Classical View of Benefit-Based Taxation," NBER Working Papers 20735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rangarajan, C. & Srivastava, D.K., 2005. "Fiscal deficits and government debt in India: Implications for growth and stabilisation," Working Papers 05/35, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Wigier, Marek & Wieliczko, Barbara & Fogarasi, Jozsef, 2014. "Impact Of Investment Support On Hungarian And Polish Agriculture," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 172973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Albert Breton, 2012. "Constitutional effectiveness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 397-401, September.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Jaramillo, 2009. "Research and Development in Culture: A Case for Cross Subsidies in the Arts," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005346, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Maxime Demarais-Tremblay, 2014.
"On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rodden, Jonathan, 2003. "Reviving Leviathan: Fiscal Federalism and the Growth of Government," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(04), pages 695-729, September.
- Giampaolo Garzarelli & Lyndal Keeton, 2016. "Policy Experimentation and Intergovernmental Grants in a Federal System," Working Papers 8/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- repec:eme:aaajpp:v:19:y:2006:i:2:p:256-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zan Oplotnik & Bostjan Brezovnik, 2004. "Financing local government in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 483-496.
- Buti, Marco & Sapir, André, 2006. "Fiscal Policy in Europe: The Past and Future of EMU Rules from the Perspective of Musgrave and Buchanan," CEPR Discussion Papers 5830, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Di Majo, 2010. "The Sociological School of Italian Science of Finance: A Retrospective View," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- James Gwartney & Randall Holcombe, 2014. "Politics as exchange: the classical liberal economics and politics of James M. Buchanan," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 265-279, September.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001. "Constitutional Implications of Electoral Assumptions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Vanberg, Viktor J., 2015. "Constitutional political economy," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 15/06, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2010. "Beyond Gaps and Imbalances: Re-Structuring the Debate on Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations," MPRA Paper 32145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martner Fanta, Ricardo & Gonzales, Ivonne & Podestá, Andrea, 2013. "Políticas fiscales para el crecimiento y la igualdad," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 138, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00951577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Dallera, 2013. "La "scuola" italiana di scienza delle finanze," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(261), pages 43-91.
- Philippe Hugon, 2002. "Les écarts de connaissances scientifiques et techniques Nord/Sud au regard de la théorie des biens publics mondiaux," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(172), pages 891-913.
- Dennis C. MUELLER, 2014. "Public Choice, Social Choice, and Political Economy," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Konrad Szelag, 2008. "A Single Fiscal Policy in the Euro Area: Vision or Utopia?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 46, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2009. "A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 307-322, April.
- Berde, Éva & Ványolós, István, 2006.
"A felsőoktatási döntéshozatal szemetesláda-modellje
[The waste model of decision-making in higher education]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 465-480.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "James M. Buchanan and the European Public Choice Movement: What Did We Learn from Him?," Economics working papers 2013-24, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2007. "Rescuing the concept of vertical fiscal imbalance," MPRA Paper 39343, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "Please bring me the New York Times," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(1), pages 124-135, February.
- Ortiz, Isabel. & Cummins, Matthew. & Karunanethy, Kalaivani., 2015. "Fiscal space for social protection options to expand social investments in 187 countries," ILO Working Papers 994877663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Martner Fanta, Ricardo & González, Ivonne, 2012. "Overcoming the empty box syndrome": eterminants of income distribution in Latin America"," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2015. "Fiscal Contracting in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 323-335.
- Raimund Bleischwitz & Michael Latsch & Kristian Snorre Andersen, 2004. "Sustainable Development and Collective Learning: Theory and a European Case Study," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 7, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2002. "On the Measurement of Comparative Economic Freedom across Nations," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(3), pages 251-261, December.
- repec:npf:wpaper:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Keen & Christos Kotsogiannis, 2003. "Leviathan and Capital Tax Competition in Federations," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(2), pages 177-199, 04.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2003. "Governance of sustainable development: Towards synergies between corporate and political governance strategies," Wuppertal Papers 132, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Karl Case, 2008. "Musgrave’s vision of the public sector: the complex relationship between individual, society and state in public good theory," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(4), pages 348-355, October.