Impact Of Investment Support On Hungarian And Polish Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen Goddard & Alfons Weersink & Kevin Chen & Calum G. Turvey, 1993. "Economics of Structural Change in Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 41(4), pages 475-489, December.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2001. "Structural change in agricultural production: Economics, technology and policy," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.),Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 263-285, Elsevier.
- James M. Buchanan & Richard A. Musgrave, 1999. "Public Finance and Public Choice: Two Contrasting Visions of the State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262024624, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2009. "A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 307-322, April.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Longworth, Natasha & Huettel, Silke, 2005. "Dairy Farm Size Distribution in East and West: Evolution and Sensitivity to Structural and Policy Variables: Case-Studies of the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Hungary," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24772, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Investment, disinvestment and policy impact analysis in the dairy sector: a real options approach," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 159229, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Barham, Bradford L., 2007.
"On the Microeconomics of Diversification under Uncertainty and Learning,"
92141, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Barham, Bradford, 2007. "On the Microeconomics of Diversification under Uncertainty and Learning," Staff Paper Series 515, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Christian Jaramillo, 2009. "Research and Development in Culture: A Case for Cross Subsidies in the Arts," Documentos CEDE 005346, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Sabine Duvaleix-Tréguer & Carl Gaigné, 2016.
"On the nature and magnitude of cost economies in hog production,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 465-476, July.
- Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Gaigné, Carl, 2014. "On the Nature and Magnitude of Cost Economies in Hog production," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182766, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carl Gaigné & Sabine Duvaleix-Treguer, 2016. "On the Nature and Magnitude of Cost Economies in Hog Production," Post-Print hal-01238428, HAL.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014.
"On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution,"
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001.
"Constitutional Implications of Electoral Assumptions,"
Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 333-349, December.
- Pierre Salmon, 2001. "Constitutional Implications of electoral assumptions," Post-Print hal-00445605, HAL.
- J. Ronnie Davis, 2020. "History of a Journal: Public Finance Quarterly to Public Finance Review," Public Finance Review, , vol. 48(3), pages 285-302, May.
- Alberto Baffigi, 2018. "Note bibliografiche: Cangiani M., Cammozzo A., Gambarotto F., Gnesutta C., Lampa R., Perri S., Ramazzotti P. e Salento A., (2017), Stato sociale, politica economica e democrazia. Riflessioni sullo spa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 71(282), pages 157-167.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S. & Johnson, James D., 2004. "Succession In Family Farm Business: Empirical Evidence From The U.S. Farm Sector," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20114, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jaelani, Aan, 2017. "Manajemen pengeluaran publik di Indonesia: Tinjauan ekonomi Islam pada APBN 2017 [Public expenditure management in Indonesia: Islamic economic review on state budget 2017]," MPRA Paper 77423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2017.
- Eigner, Amanda E. & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 2019. "Applied spatial approach of modelling field size changes based on a consideration of farm and landscape interrelations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Zan Oplotnik & Bostjan Brezovnik, 2004. "Financing local government in Slovenia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 483-496.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2001. "Delayed Integration of Mobile Labor: A Principle for Coordinating Taxation, Social Security, and Social Assistance," CESifo Working Paper Series 624, CESifo.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2012.
"Agriculture and development: A brief review of the literature,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-205.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2011. "Agriculture and development : a brief review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5553, The World Bank.
- Sheila Ellwood & Susan Newberry, 2007. "Public sector accrual accounting: institutionalising neo-liberal principles?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 549-573, July.
- Alfons Weersink, 2018. "The Growing Heterogeneity in the Farm Sector and Its Implications," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 66(1), pages 27-41, March.
- Thomas Glauben & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2006. "Agriculture on the move: Exploring regional differences in farm exit rates in Western Germany," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 26(1), pages 103-118, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa142:172973. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.