Los aportes de Eduardo Wiesner al pensamiento económico colombiano
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1984. "Rational Expectations and Macroeconomics in 1984," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 179-182, May.
- Ronald H. Coase, 2000. "The new institutional economics," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Homero Cuevas, 1998. "Proceso político y bienestar social," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, volume 1, number 39, EJSER Sep.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1993. "Contested Exchange versus the Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-108, Winter.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1976. "Public Choice: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 395-433, June.
- Bird, Richard M, 1971. "Wagner's o Law' of Expanding State Activity," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 26(1), pages 1-26.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Vatter, Harold G & Walker, John F, 1986. "Real Public Sector Employment Growth, Wagner's Law, and Economic Growth in the United States," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 41(1), pages 116-138.
- Sen, Amartya Kumar, 1971. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal: Reply," Scholarly Articles 3612780, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Alberto Carrasquilla & Juan José Echavarría Soto, 2000. "Decentralization in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002254, FEDESARROLLO.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1994. "The Political Economy of Budget Deficits," NBER Working Papers 4637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Amartya, 1971. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal: Reply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1406-1407, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 1004-1009, December.
- James M. Buchanan & Richard A. Musgrave, 1999. "Public Finance and Public Choice: Two Contrasting Visions of the State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262024624, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEduardo Wiesner; Colombian economic thought; public policy; public choice;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:8:y:2006:i:14:p:17-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.