Rational Expectations and Macroeconomics in 1984
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 74 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Pires Manso, José Ramos, 2014. "The linkage between crude oil consumption and economic growth in Latin America: The panel framework investigations for multiple regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 233-241.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 1999.
"An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 296-316, August.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, "undated". "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," GSIA Working Papers 1997-71, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 1997. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marini, Giancarlo, 1992. "Monetary Shocks and the Nominal Interest Rate," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(235), pages 365-371, August.
- Marini, G., 1989. "Monetary Shocks And The Nominal Interest Rate," Papers 8938, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Marini, G., 1989. "Monetary shocks and the nominal interest rate," Discussion Paper 1989-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abraham, Katharine G & Katz, Lawrence F, 1986. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-522, June.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Lawrence F. Katz, 1984. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 1410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Katz, Lawrence F., 1986. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," Scholarly Articles 3442781, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jorge Iván González, 2006. "Los aportes de Eduardo Wiesner al pensamiento económico colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(14), pages 17-53, January-J.
- M. Shaukat Ali, 1996. "Analysing Inflation: Monetary and Real Theories," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 761-771.
- Renato Agurto & Fernando Fuentes & Carlos Garcia & Esteban Skoknic, 2013. "Power Generation and the Business Cycle: The Impact of Delaying Investment," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv290, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Francisco Rosende R., 2004. "El marco teórico de la política monetaria," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 19(2), pages 85-117, December.
- Francisco Rosende, 2004. "El Marco Teórico de la Política Monetaria," Documentos de Trabajo 273, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Uri, Noel D., 1996. "Crude oil price volatility and unemployment in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-38.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:179-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed