Rational Expectations and Macroeconomics in 1984
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barens Ingo & Caspari Volker, 1992. "Ist die Liquiditätsfalle instabil?: Ein Kommentar zur Interpretation des IS-LM-Systems durch Größl-Gschwendtner," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 210(3-4), pages 339-345, May.
- Jorge Iván González, 2006. "Los aportes de Eduardo Wiesner al pensamiento económico colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(14), pages 17-53, January-J.
- Abraham, Katharine G & Katz, Lawrence F, 1986.
"Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 507-522, June.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Lawrence F. Katz, 1984. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," NBER Working Papers 1410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abraham, Katharine G. & Katz, Lawrence F., 1986. "Cyclical Unemployment: Sectoral Shifts or Aggregate Disturbances?," Scholarly Articles 3442781, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 1999.
"An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 296-316, August.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, "undated". "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," GSIA Working Papers 1997-71, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 1997. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Shaukat Ali, 1996. "Analysing Inflation: Monetary and Real Theories," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 761-771.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1989. "On real and monetary explanations of business cycles in West Germany," Kiel Working Papers 356, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Raza, Syed Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Amir-ud-Din, Rafi & Sbia, Rashid & Shah, Nida, 2018.
"Testing for wavelet based time-frequency relationship between oil prices and US economic activity,"
Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 571-580.
- Syed Ali Raza & Muhammad Shahbaz & Rafi Amir-Ud-Din & Rashid Sbia & Nida Shah, 2018. "Testing for wavelet based time-frequency relationship between oil prices and US economic activity," Post-Print hal-01982294, HAL.
- Renato Agurto & Fernando Fuentes & Carlos Garcia & Esteban Skoknic, 2013. "Power Generation and the Business Cycle: The Impact of Delaying Investment," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv290, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Francisco Rosende R., 2004. "El marco teórico de la política monetaria," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 19(2), pages 85-117, December.
- Kenny S, Victoria, 2019. "The effect of real shocks on business cycle fluctuations. A Bayesian panel vector autoregressive approach," MPRA Paper 95716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uri, Noel D., 1996. "Crude oil price volatility and unemployment in the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-38.
- Marini, G., 1989.
"Monetary Shocks And The Nominal Interest Rate,"
8938, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Marini, G., 1989. "Monetary shocks and the nominal interest rate," Other publications TiSEM 99704fec-40b4-4b86-9002-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marini, G., 1989. "Monetary shocks and the nominal interest rate," Discussion Paper 1989-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Pires Manso, José Ramos, 2014. "The linkage between crude oil consumption and economic growth in Latin America: The panel framework investigations for multiple regions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 233-241.
- Michael Lechner & Friedhelm Pfeiffer & Gert Wagner, 1991. "Die Arbeitsmarkterwartung in der DDR kurz vor der Währungsunion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 22, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Snowdon, Brian & Vane, Howard R., 1996. "The development of modern macroeconomics: Reflections in the light of Johnson's analysis after twenty-five years," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 381-401.
- Nam T. Vu & Jiayu Wu, 2020. "International Effects of Stock Market Dispersion," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 86(4), pages 1393-1417, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:179-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.