Die Arbeitsmarkterwartung in der DDR kurz vor der Währungsunion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lovell, Michael C, 1986. "Tests of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 110-124, March.
- Lechner, Michael, 1991. "Testing Logit Models in Practice," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 177-198.
- Hey, John D, 1984. "The Economics of Optimism and Pessimism: A Definition and Some Applications," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 181-205.
- Bera, Anil K & Jarque, Carlos M & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "Testing the Normality Assumption in Limited Dependent Variable Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(3), pages 563-578, October.
- Kanoh, Satoru & Li, Zhi Dong, 1990. "A Method of Exploring the Mechanism of Inflationary Expectations Based on Qualitative Survey Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(4), pages 395-403, October.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer, 1986. "Information gathering and expectation formation under model uncertainty," Special Studies Papers 192, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rainer Pischner, 1991. "Eine konsistente Haushalt- und Personengewichtung für die DDR-Basisbefragung des SOEP," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1986. "On Expectations Formation When Future Welfare Is Contemplated," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 564-573.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Büchel, Felix & Pannenberg, Markus, 1992. "Erwerbsbiographische Folgerisiken von Kurzarbeit und Arbeitslosigkeit : eine empirische Analyse für Ostdeutschland," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 25(2), pages 158-167.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:25:i:2:p:158-167 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.