Citations for "Unemployment Insurance Rules, Joblessness, and Part-Time Work"
by McCall, B.P.
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2002.
"Estimating the effect of unemployment insurance compensation on the labor market histories of displaced workers,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 227-252, June.
- Jurajda, ŠtepÃ¡n, 2001. "Estimating the Effect of Unemployment Insurance Compensation on the Labor Market Histories of Displaced Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 294, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DesJardins, Stephen L. & Ahlburg, Dennis A. & McCall, Brian P., 2006.
"The effects of interrupted enrollment on graduation from college: Racial, income, and ability differences,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 575-590, December.
- Stephen L. DesJardins & Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. McCall, . "The Effects of Interrupted Enrollment on Graduation from College: Racial, Income, and Ability Differences," Working Papers 0505, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002.
"Labor supply effects of social insurance,"
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392
- Eberwein, Curtis & Ham, John C. & LaLonde, Robert J., 2002. "Alternative methods of estimating program effects in event history models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 249-278, April.
- Bart, COCKX & Stéphane, ROBIN & Christian, GOEBEL, 2006.
"Income support policies for part-time workers : a stepping-stone to regular jobs ? An application to young long-terme unemployed women in Belgium,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2006050, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Cockx, Bart & Robin, Stéphane R. & Goebel, Christian, 2006. "Income Support Policies for Part-Time Workers: A Stepping-Stone to Regular Jobs? An Application to Young Long-Term Unemployed Women in Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 2432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bart Cockx & Stéphane Robin & Christian Goebel, 2006. "Income Support Policies for Part-Time Workers: A Stepping-Stone to Regular Jobs? An Application to Young Long-Term Unemployed Women in Belgium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2013.
"The effect of receiving supplementary UI benefits on unemployment duration,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 122-133.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The Effect of Receiving Supplementary UI Benefits on Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 3920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomi Kyyrä & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Michael Rosholm, 2009. "The effect of receiving supplementary UI benefits on unemployment duration," Working Papers 1, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Rosholm, Michael, 2009. "The Effect of Receiving Supplementary UI Benefits on Unemployment Duration," Working Papers 09-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- James Kau & Donald Keenan & Xiaowei Li, 2011. "An Analysis of Mortgage Termination Risks: A Shared Frailty Approach with MSA-Level Random Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67, January.
- David Card & Phillip B. Levine, 1998.
"Extended Benefits and the Duration of UI Spells: Evidence from the New Jersey Extended Benefit Program,"
NBER Working Papers
6714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Card, David & Levine, Phillip B., 2000. "Extended benefits and the duration of UI spells: evidence from the New Jersey extended benefit program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 107-138, October.
- John T. Addison & Pedro Portugal, 2004.
"How Does the Unemployment Insurance System Shape the Time Profile of Jobless Duration?,"
w200401, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "How does the unemployment insurance system shape the time profile of jobless duration?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-234, November.
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "How Does the Unemployment Insurance System Shape the Time Profile of Jobless Duration?," IZA Discussion Papers 978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruce Fallick & Keunkwan Ryu, 2003.
"The Recall and New Job Search of Laid-off Workers: A Bivariate Proportional Hazard Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0592, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Bruce Fallick & Keunkwan Ryu, 2007. "The Recall and New Job Search of Laid-Off Workers: A Bivariate Proportional Hazard Model with Unobserved Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 313-323, May.
- Bruce Fallick & Keunkwan Ryu, 2003. "The recall and new job search of laid-off workers: a bivariate proportional hazard model with unobserved heterogeneity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. Mccall & In-gang Na, . "Time to Dropout From College: A Hazard Model with Endogenous Waiting," Working Papers 0102, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Giang Ho, 2010.
"The Termination of Subprime Hybrid and Fixed-Rate Mortgages,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 399-426.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross & Giang Ho, 2006. "The termination of subprime hybrid and fixed rate mortgages," Working Papers 2006-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael Anderson & Sanjiv Jaggia, 2012. "Return, purchase, or skip? Outcome, duration, and consumer behavior in the rent-to-own market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 313-334, August.
- Jensen, Peter & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "The response of youth unemployment to benefits, incentives, and sanctions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Teresa D. Harrison, 2007. "Consolidations and closures: an empirical analysis of exits from the hospital industry," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 457-474.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," Caepr Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Simon M.S. Lo & Ralf A. Wilke, .
"A Regression Model for the Copula Graphic Estimator,"
11/04, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Lo Simon M.S. & Wilke Ralf A., 2014. "A Regression Model for the Copula-Graphic Estimator," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 21-46, January.
- Patrick Bajari & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Minjung Park, 2008. "An Empirical Model of Subprime Mortgage Default From 2000 to 2007," NBER Working Papers 14625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "Decomposing the foreclosure crisis: House price depreciation versus bad underwriting," Working Paper 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Brent Goldfarb & Scott Shane & Mari Thursby, 2006.
"Appropriability and Commercialization: Evidence from MIT Inventions,"
05-017, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Brent Goldfarb & Scott Shane & Marie Thursby, 2008. "Appropriability and Commercialization: Evidence from MIT Inventions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 893-906, May.
- Pedro Portugal & John T. Addison, 2008.
"Six Ways To Leave Unemployment,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(4), pages 393-419, 09.
- Florent Fremigacciy & Antoine Terracol, 2009. "Subsidized temporary jobs: lock-in and stepping stone effects," Documents de recherche 09-10, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin, 2006. "An empirical analysis of home equity loan and line performance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 444-469, October.
- Hans H. Glismann & Klaus Schrader, 2001. "Alternative Systeme der Arbeitslosenversicherung � Das Beispiel der Vereinigten Staaten und des Vereinigten Königreichs," Kiel Working Papers 1032, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro & Paul S. Willen, 2007.
"Subprime outcomes: risky mortgages, homeownership experiences, and foreclosures,"
07-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul S. Willen & Adam Hale Shapiro & Kristopher Gerardi, 2008. "Subprime Outcomes: Risky Mortgages, Homeownership Experiences, and Foreclosures," 2008 Meeting Papers 345, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kyyrä, Tomi, 2010.
"Partial unemployment insurance benefits and the transition rate to regular work,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 911-930, October.
- Tomi Kyyrä, 2008. "Partial Unemployment Insurance Benefits and the Transition Rate to Regular Work," Discussion Papers 440, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Christopher F. Goetz, 2013. "Falling House Prices And Labor Mobility: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 13-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mark Yuying An, 2004. "Likelihood-Based Estimation of a Proportional-Hazard, Competing- Risk Model with Grouped Duration Data," Urban/Regional 0407013, EconWPA.
- Tuulia Hakola, 2000. "Navigating through the Finnish Pension System," Discussion Papers 224, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- N. Alibay & A. Lefranc, 2002. "Les effets du dispositif d'intéressement sur l'insertion au marché du travail des bénéficiaires de l'allocation chômage," THEMA Working Papers 2002-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:syb:wpbsba:03/2013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Stern & John Pepper, 2001. "Empirical Search Models," Virginia Economics Online Papers 383, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2001.
"Unemployment Durations and Extended Unemployment Benefits in Local Labor Markets,"
Labor and Demography
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2003. "Unemployment durations and extended unemployment benefits in local labor markets," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 324-348, January.
- John C. Ham & Lara D. Shore-Sheppard, 2001. "The Impact of Public Health Insurance on Labor Market Transitions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- T. Addison, John & Portugal, Pedro, 1998. "Some specification issues in unemployment duration analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66, March.
- David M. Gray, 2006. "Recent Changes to the Employment Insurance Regime: Encouraging Work On-claim and Off-claim," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(1), pages 99-110, March.
- Fermanian, Jean-David, 2003. "Nonparametric estimation of competing risks models with covariates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 156-191, April.
- Giang Ho & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "Loan servicer heterogeneity and the termination of subprime mortgages," Working Papers 2006-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rachel Connelly & Deborah DeGraff & Deborah Levison & Brian McCall, 2006. "Tackling The Endogeneity Of Fertility In The Study Of Women'S Employment In Developing Countries: Alternative Estimation Strategies Using Data From Urban Brazil," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 561-597.
- Joel Karlsson & Jonas Månsson, 2014. "Getting a full-time job as a part-time unemployed: How much does spatial context matter?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 179-195, August.
- Piu Banerjee & José J. Canals-Cerdá, 2012. "Credit risk analysis of credit card portfolios under economic stress conditions," Working Papers 12-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Simoes, Nadia, 2013.
"Subsídio de desemprego: uma revisão da literatura teórica e empírica
[Unemployment insurance: a survey]," MPRA Paper 52332, University Library of Munich, Germany.