An Analysis of Mortgage Termination Risks: A Shared Frailty Approach with MSA-Level Random Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCall, Brian P, 1996.
"Unemployment Insurance Rules, Joblessness, and Part-Time Work,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 647-682, May.
- McCall, B.P., 1993. "Unemployment Insurance Rules, Joblessness, and Part-Time Work," Papers 93-07, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1991. "Defaults on mortgage obligations and capital requirements for U.S. savings institutions : A policy perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 353-369, April.
- James Kau & Donald Keenan & Alexey Smurov, 2006. "Reduced Form Mortgage Pricing as an Alternative to Option-Pricing Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 183-196, November.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 2000.
"Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 275-308, March.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, "undated". "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 322, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1999. "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity, and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt96r560pg, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Ambrose, Brent W & Sanders, Anthony B, 2003. "Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities: Prepayment and Default," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 26(2-3), pages 179-196, March-May.
- Kau, James B, et al, 1992. "A Generalized Valuation Model for Fixed-Rate Residential Mortgages," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 279-299, August.
- Kau, James B & Keenan, Donald C. & Muller III, Walter J. & Epperson, James F., 1990. "Pricing Commercial Mortgages and Their Mortgage-Backed Securities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 333-356, December.
- John M. Clapp & Gerson M. Goldberg & John P. Harding & Michael LaCour-Little, 2001. "Movers and Shuckers: Interdependent Prepayment Decisions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 411-450.
- Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2003. "Credit History and the Performance of Prime and Nonprime Mortgages," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 279-301, November.
- Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C. & Muller III, Walter J. & Epperson, James F., 1995. "The Valuation at Origination of Fixed-Rate Mortgages with Default and Prepayment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-36, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chen, Zhongfei, 2014. "The housing market in Beijing and delays in sales: A fractional polynomial survival model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 296-300.
- Liang, Te-Hsin & Lin, Jian-Bang, 2014. "A two-stage segment and prediction model for mortgage prepayment prediction and management," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 328-343.
More about this item
KeywordsMortgage termination; MSA; Shared-frailty effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:42:y:2011:i:1:p:51-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.