Real interest rate persistence: evidence and implications
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2009. "Is high real interest rate persistence an intrinsic characteristic of industrialized economies?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 359-363, March.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2014.
"On real interest rate persistence: the role of breaks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1058-1066, April.
- Alfred Haug, 2012. "On real interest rate persistence: the role of breaks," Working Papers 65, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2013. "On Real Interest Rate Persistence: The Role of Breaks," Working Papers 1303, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Michael D. Bauer & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2017. "Interest Rates Under Falling Stars," CESifo Working Paper Series 6571, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2011. "Public and Private Investment in Saudi Economy: Evidence from Weak Exogeneity and Bound Cointegration Tests," MPRA Paper 56537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:rasset:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:179-220. is not listed on IDEAS
- Beyer, Andreas & Dewald, William G. & Haug, Alfred A., 2009. "Structural breaks, cointegration and the Fisher effect," Working Paper Series 1013, European Central Bank.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian Tipoy & Mulatu Zerihun, 2014.
"Real interest rate persistence in South Africa: evidence and implications,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 41-62, February.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian K. Tipoy & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "Real Interest Rate Persistence in South Africa: Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 201204, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Monique Reid & Christian K. Tipoy & Mulatu F. Zerihun, 2012. "Real Interest Rate Persistence in South Africa: Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 17/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Belanger, Gilles, 2014. "Interest Rates Rigidities and the Fisher Equation," MPRA Paper 54705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2017.
"Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 42-64.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2015. "Assessing bankruptcy reform in a model with temptation and equilibrium default," Working Papers 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Makoto Nakajima, 2016. "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," 2016 Meeting Papers 1330, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nakajima, Makoto, 2016. "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," Working Papers 16-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borio, Claudia & Disyatat, Piti & Juselius, Mikael & Rungcharoenkitkul, Phurichai, 2017.
"Why so low for so long? A long-term view of real interest rates,"
Research Discussion Papers
36/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2018. "Why So Low for So Long? A long-term View of Real Interest Rates," PIER Discussion Papers 80, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jan 2018.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mikael Juselius & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2017. "Why so low for so long? A long-term view of real interest rates," BIS Working Papers 685, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gerakos, Joseph & Kovrijnykh, Andrei, 2013. "Performance shocks and misreporting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 57-72.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2018.
"Public debt dynamics: the effects of austerity, inflation, and growth shocks,"
Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 1087-1105, May.
- Fuad Hasanov & Reda Cherif, 2012. "Public Debt Dynamics; The Effects of Austerity, Inflation, and Growth Shocks," IMF Working Papers 12/230, International Monetary Fund.
- O Bajo-Rubio & C Diaz-Roldan & V Esteve, 2010.
"Testing the Fisher effect in the presence of structural change: A case study of the UK, 1966-2007,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 15(2), pages 1-16, September.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán & Vicente Esteve, 2003. "Testing the Fisher Effect in the Presence of Structural Change: A Case Study of the UK,1961-2001," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003_22, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Kruse Robinson & Ventosa-Santaulària Daniel & Noriega Antonio E., 2017.
"Changes in persistence, spurious regressions and the Fisher hypothesis,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Robinson Kruse & Daniel Ventosa-Santaulària & Antonio E. Noriega, 2013. "Changes in persistence, spurious regressions and the Fisher hypothesis," CREATES Research Papers 2013-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Demiralp, Selva, 2013. "How did the Financial Crisis affect the Real Interest Rate Dynamics in Europe?," Working Papers 2072/211885, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gawon Yoon, 2010. "Does nonlinearity help resolve the Fisher effect puzzle?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 823-828.
- Rhee, Hyuk-jae & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2013. "Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with staggered wage and price contracts," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 306-323.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2011. "Statistical evidence on the mean reversion of interest rates," DNB Working Papers 284, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- McMillan, David G. & Wohar, Mark E., 2010. "Persistence and time-varying coefficients," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 85-88, July.
- Argyropoulos, Efthymios & Tzavalis, Elias, 2015. "Real term structure forecasts of consumption growth," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 208-222.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 2009. "Sources of Current Account Fluctuations in Industrialized Countries," Studies in Economics 0910, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jaeho Kim, 2013.
"Bayesian Inference in Regime-Switching ARMA Models with Absorbing States: The Dynamics of the Ex-Ante Real Interest Rate Under Structural Breaks,"
Discussion Paper Series
1306, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "Bayesian Inference in Regime-Switching ARMA Models with Absorbing States: The Dynamics of the Ex-Ante Real Interest Rate Under Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 51117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:41-:d:111322 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:5:p:775-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chew Lian Chua & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2014. "A Bayesian Approach to Modelling Bivariate Time-Varying Cointegration and Cointegrating Rank," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:ags:afjecr:274742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Stephan & Auer, Benjamin R., 2015. "What do scientists know about inflation hedging?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 187-214.
- Hassan B. GHASSAN & Hassan R. ALHAJHOJ, 2012. "Bound Cointegration Test on Private Investment’s Equation: Evidence from Saudi Economy," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Pym Manopimoke, 2016. "The Output Euler Equation and Real Interest Rate Regimes," PIER Discussion Papers 33., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jun 2016.
- Frederick H Wallace, 2012. "Testing for a nonlinear Fisher relationship," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 823-829.
- Katz, Yuri A., 2017. "Value of the distant future: Model-independent results," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 466(C), pages 269-276.
- Abdullah Gulcu & Dilem Yildirim, 2018. "Smooth Breaks And Nonlinear Mean Reversion In Real Interest Parity: Evidence From East Asian Countries," ERC Working Papers 1804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2018.
- Matthieu Bussiere & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2017.
"Current account dynamics and the real exchange rate: Disentangling the evidence,"
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series
2017-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Matthieu Bussiere & Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2017. "Current account dynamics and the real exchange rate: disentangling the evidence," Working Papers 239, Bank of Greece.