Citations for "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers"
by Corominas-Bosch, Margarida
- Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2008. "Network of Commons," Working Papers 2008.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- GRANDJEAN, Gilles & MAULEON, Ana & VENNETELBOSCH, Vincent, .
"Connections among farsighted agents,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2365, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Gilles Grandjean & Ana Mauleon, 2009. "Connections Among Farsighted Agents," Working Papers 2009.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- GANDJEAN, Gilles & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2009. "Connections among farsighted agents," CORE Discussion Papers 2009031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2014.
"Intermediation in Networks,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
471, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Charness, Gary B & Corominas-Bosch, Margarida & FRECHETTE, GUILLAUME, 2005.
"Bargaining and Network Structure: An Experiment,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt7v98682v, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Gary Charness & Margarida Corominas-Bosch & Guillaume R. Frechette, 2004. "Bargaining and Network Structure: An Experiment," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 653, Econometric Society.
- Holzner, Christian & Gautier, Pieter, 2013.
"Simultaneous search and network efficiency,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79740, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gautier, Pieter A & Holzner, Christian, 2011. "Simultaneous Search and Network Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 8522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Holzner, Christian, 2011. "Simultaneous Search and Network Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 5859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pieter A. Gautier & Christian Holzner, 2011. "Simultaneous Search and Network Efficiency," CESifo Working Paper Series 3522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mikel Bedayo & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013.
"Bargaining and Delay in Trading Networks,"
2013.01, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mihai Manea, 2011. "Bargaining in Stationary Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 2042-80, August.
- Hemant Patil, 2011. "Buyer–seller networks with demand shocks and intermediation," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Kaniska Dam & Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2011.
"A Note on Bargaining over Complementary Pieces of Information in Networks,"
DTE 504, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Kaniska Dam & Antonio Jimenez-Martinez, 2012. "A note on bargaining over complementary pieces of information in networks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3098-3110.
- Abreu, Dilip & Manea, Mihai, 2012. "Markov equilibria in a model of bargaining in networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-16.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001.
"Strongly Stable Networks,"
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers
2001-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 15 Nov 2002.
- Yilmaz, Ensar & Ünveren, Burak, 2011. "Income distribution and exchange in a dynamic search model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 665-678, October.
- Franck Galtier & François Bousquet & Martine Antona & Pierre Bommel, 2012. "Markets as communication systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 161-201, January.
- Arnold Polanski & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Markets, Bargaining, and Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 038, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Florian Gauer, 2014. "Strategic Formation of Homogeneous Bargaining Networks," Working Papers 529, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm, 2013. "Reaching Market Equilibrium Merely by Bilateral Barters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4504, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20140098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polanski, Arnold, 2007. "A decentralized model of information pricing in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 497-512, September.
- Kamdem, Cyrille Bergaly & Galtier, Franck & Gockowski, James & Helene, David-Benz & Egg, Johny & Dia, Bernadette Kamgnia, 2010. "What determines the price received by cocoa farmers in Cameroon? An empirical analysis based on bargaining theory," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), December.
- Matteo M. Galizzi, 2009. "Bargaining and Networks in a Gas Bilateral Oligopoly," Working Papers 0906, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Quesada, 2004. "Networks and market laws," Microeconomics 0407002, EconWPA.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2014. "Communication networks in markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1431, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doğan, Gönül & van Assen, Marcel & Potters, Jan, 2013. "The effect of link costs on simple buyer–seller networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 229-246.
- Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005.
"Reinterpreting the meaning of breakdown,"
Game Theory and Information
- Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2009. "Cournot Competition on a Network of Markets and Firms," Working Papers 2009.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Vignes, Annick & Etienne, Jean-Michel, 2011. "Price formation on the Marseille fish market: Evidence from a network analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 50-67.
- Nermuth, Manfred & Pasini, Giacomo & Pin, Paolo & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2013.
"The informational divide,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 21-30.
- Manfred Nermuth & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009. "Price Dispersion, Search Externalities, and the Digital Divide," Vienna Economics Papers 0916, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Shachar Kariv & Douglas Gale, 2007.
"Trading in Networks: A Normal Form Game Experiment,"
843644000000000114, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Douglas M. Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2009. "Trading in Networks: A Normal Form Game Experiment," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 114-32, August.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2010.
"Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games in Networks Approach,"
2010-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Itay P. Fainmesser, 2012. "Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games-in-Networks Approach," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 32-69, February.
- Abreu, Dilip & Manea, Mihai, 2012. "Bargaining and efficiency in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 43-70.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2011. "Price Competition on Network," Working Papers 2011-04, Banco de México.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20110092 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herings P.J.J., 2015. "Equilibrium and matching under price controls," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Matteo Maria GALIZZI, 2006. "Gas thin markets:insights from bargaining and networks models," Departmental Working Papers 2006-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Gönül Dogan & M.A.L.M. van Assen & Arnout van de Rijt & Vincent Buskens, 2007. "The Stability of Exchange Networks," Working Papers 2007.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bochet, Olivier & Ilkilic, Rahmi & Moulin, Hervé & Sethuraman, Jay, 2012. "Balancing supply and demand under bilateral constraints," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
- Polanski, Arnold, 2007. "Bilateral bargaining in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 557-565, May.
- Galtier, F. & Bousquet, F. & Antona, M. & Bommel, P., 2012. "Markets as communication systems. Simulating and assessing the performance of market networks," Working Papers MOISA 201202, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Rahmi İlkılıç, 2011. "Networks of common property resources," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 105-134, May.
- Sébastien Vivier-Lirimont, 2004. "Interbanking networks : towards a small financial world ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Yann Bramoullé & John A. List & Michael K. Price, 2007. "On the Formation of Buyer-Seller Relationships when Product Quality is Perfectly Observable," Cahiers de recherche 0740, CIRPEE.