Balancing supply and demand under bilateral constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Ehlers & Bettina Klaus, 2003.
"Probabilistic assignments of identical indivisible objects and uniform probabilistic rules,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, pages 249-268.
- Ehlers, L. & Klaus, B., 2001. "Probabilistic Assignements of Identical Indivisible Objects and Uniform Probabilistic Rules," Cahiers de recherche 2001-27, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- EHLERS, Lars & KLAUS, Bettina, 2001. "Probabilistic Assignments of Identical Indivisible Objects and Uniform Probabilistic Rules," Cahiers de recherche 2001-27, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2004. "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 35-77, March.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Bettina Klaus & Hans Peters & Ton Storcken, 1998. "Strategy-proof division with single-peaked preferences and individual endowments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(2), pages 297-311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahmi İlkılıç & Çağatay Kayı, 2014. "Allocation rules on networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(4), pages 877-892, December.
- Karol Flores-Szwagrzak, 2017. "Efficient, fair, and strategy-proof (re)allocation under network constraints," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 48(1), pages 109-131, January.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:111-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szwagrzak, Karol, 2014. "Strategy-proof market clearing mechanisms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Moulin, Hervé, 2017. "One dimensional mechanism design," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 12(2), May.
- Karol Flores-Szwagrzak, 2016. "The replacement principle in networked economies with single-peaked preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 47(4), pages 763-789, December.
- Moulin, Hervé, 2016. "Entropy, desegregation, and proportional rationing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsBipartite graph; bilateral trade; strategy-proofness; equal treatment of equals; single-peaked preferences;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .