Bilateral Trading in Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Haile, Philip A., 2003. "Auctions with private uncertainty and resale opportunities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 72-110, January.
- Charles Zhoucheng Zheng, 2002. "Optimal Auction with Resale," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2197-2224, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BEDAYO, Mikel & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2012. "Bargaining and delay in trading networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2012046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Games on Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Dan & Schurhoff, Norman, 2014. "Dealer Networks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-95, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Havran, Dániel & Erb, Tamás, 2015.
"Mit veszítünk a piaci súrlódásokkal?. A pénzügyi piacok mikrostruktúrája
[Trading mechanisms and market frictions. Microstructure of the financial markets]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 229-262.
- Nava, Francesco, 2015. "Efficiency in decentralized oligopolistic markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 315-348.
- Alison Watts, 2016. "Auctions Versus Private Negotiations in Buyer-Seller Networks," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Iaryczower, Matias & Oliveros, Santiago, 2016.
"Power brokers: Middlemen in legislative bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 209-236.
- Iaryczower, M & Oliveros, S, 2013. "Power Brokers: Middlemen in Legislative Bargaining," Economics Discussion Papers 8980, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:1:p:200-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Networks: An economic perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goyal, S., 2016. "Networks and Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Daniele Condorelli & Andrea Galeotti & Vasiliki Skreta, 2013. "Selling Through Referrals," Working Papers 13-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:hrv:hksfac:35165081 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:4:p:784-817. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:11:p:3320-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2012.
"Intermediation in Networks,"
2012.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2015. "Intermediation in Networks," Working Paper 1518, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2014. "Intermediation in Networks," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 471, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Babus, Ana & Hu, Tai-Wei, 2017.
"Endogenous intermediation in over-the-counter markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 200-215.
- Babus, Ana & Hu, Tai-Wei, 2015. "Endogenous Intermediation in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kotowski, Maciej H. & Leister, C. Matthew, 2018. "Trading Networks and Equilibrium Intermediation," Working Paper Series rwp18-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Syngjoo Choi & Edoardo Gallo & Shachar Kariv, 2015. "Networks in the laboratory," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Babus, Ana & Kondor, Peter, 2018. "Trading and information diffusion in OTC markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88050, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:109:y:2018:i:c:p:565-581 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Aymanns & Co-Pierre Georg & Benjamin Golub, 2017. "Illiquidity spirals in Coupled Over-The-Counter Markets," Working Papers on Finance 1810, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Syngjoo Choi & Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2017. "Trading in Networks: Theory and Experiments," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 784-817.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esx:essedp:2872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Essex Economics Web Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.