Reinterpreting the meaning of breakdown
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1995. "Negative Externalities May Cause Delay in Negotiation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1321-1335, November.
- Olivier Compte & Philippe Jehiel, 2002. "On the Role of Outside Options in Bargaining with Obstinate Parties," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1477-1517, July.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2004. "Going Alone Together: Joint Outside Options in Bilateral Negotiations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 943-960, October.
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475.
- Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2004.
"Bargaining with endogenous deadlines,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 321-335, July.
- Ana MAULEON & Vincent J. VANNETELBOSCH, 2001. "Bargaining with Endogenous Deadlines," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2004. "Bargaining with endogenous deadlines," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1719, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Avner Shaked, 1994. "Opting out: bazaars versus "hi tech" markets," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 421-432, September.
- Clara Ponsatí & József Sákovics, 2001. "Randomly available outside options in bargaining," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 231-252.
- Manzini, Paola, 1999. "Strategic bargaining with destructive power," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 315-322, December.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2004. "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 35-77, March.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Yossi Feinberg & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2005. "Uncertainty about Uncertainty and Delay in Bargaining," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(1), pages 69-91, January.
- Fershtman Chaim & Seidmann Daniel J., 1993. "Deadline Effects and Inefficient Delay in Bargaining with Endogenous Commitment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 306-321, August.
- Avery Christopher & Zemsky Peter B., 1994. "Money Burning and Multiple Equilibria in Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 154-168, September.
- Shaked, Avner & Sutton, John, 1984. "Involuntary Unemployment as a Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1351-1364, November.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0501004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .