Bilateral bargaining in networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni, 2001. "Bargaining power in communication networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Gale, Douglas, 1987.
"Limit theorems for markets with sequential bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 20-54, October.
- Douglas Gale, 2010. "Limit theorems for markets with sequential bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 621, David K. Levine.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2004. "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 35-77, March.
- Rubinstein, Ariel & Wolinsky, Asher, 1985.
"Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1133-1150, September.
- Arial Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1985. "Equilibrium in a Market with Sequential Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 623, David K. Levine.
- K. G. Binmore & M. J. Herrero, 1988. "Matching and Bargaining in Dynamic Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauer, F. & Hellmann, T., 2017.
"Strategic formation of homogeneous bargaining networks,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 51-74.
- Gauer, Florian & Hellmann, Tim, 2017. "Strategic formation of homogeneous bargaining networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 529, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Itkonen, Juha, 2017. "Efficiency and dependency in a network of linked permit markets," Research Discussion Papers 20/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Goyal, S., 2016. "Networks and Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arnold Polanski, 2016. "Matching structure and bargaining outcomes in buyer–seller networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 767-776, April.
- BEDAYO, Mikel & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2012. "Bargaining and delay in trading networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2012046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bedayo, Mikel & Mauleon, Ana & Vannetelbosch, Vincent, 2016. "Bargaining in endogenous trading networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 70-82.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Games on Networks," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Polanski Arnold & Winter Eyal, 2010. "Endogenous Two-Sided Markets with Repeated Transactions," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Mihai Manea, 2011. "Bargaining in Stationary Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 2042-2080, August.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar & Manea, Mihai, 2018. "Efficient Partnership Formation In Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1155, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2012.
"Intermediation in Networks,"
2012.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2015. "Intermediation in Networks," Working Paper 1518, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2014. "Intermediation in Networks," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 471, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Arnold Polanski & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Markets, Bargaining, and Networks with Heterogeneous Agents," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 038, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Nava, Francesco, 2015. "Efficiency in decentralized oligopolistic markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 315-348.
- Bayati, Mohsen & Borgs, Christian & Chayes, Jennifer & Kanoria, Yash & Montanari, Andrea, 2015. "Bargaining dynamics in exchange networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 417-454.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2014. "Communication networks in markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1431, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Abreu, Dilip & Manea, Mihai, 2012. "Bargaining and efficiency in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 43-70.
- Abreu, Dilip & Manea, Mihai, 2012.
"Markov equilibria in a model of bargaining in networks,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 1-16.
- Dilip Abreu & Mihai Manea, 2011. "Markov Equilibria in a Model of Bargaining in Networks," Working Papers 1359, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:134:y:2007:i:1:p:557-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.