Buyer–seller networks with demand shocks and intermediation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ping Wang & Alison Watts, 2006. "Formation of buyer-seller trade networks in a quality-differentiated product market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 971-1004, August.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007.
"Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade,"
Economics Series Working Papers
370, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2011. "Information costs, networks and intermediation in international trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 76, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0848, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles, R.P. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S. & Badasyan, N., 2004. "The Role of Middlemen inEfficient and Strongly Pairwise Stable Networks," Discussion Paper 2004-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mauleon, Ana & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J. & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 2011.
"Networks of manufacturers and retailers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 351-367, March.
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, Jose & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2005. "Networks of manufacturers and retailers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE MONERRIS, Jose J. & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2011. "Networks of manufacturers and retailers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2291, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & José, SEMPERE-MONERRIS & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Networks of Manufacturers and Retailers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Spulber,Daniel F., 1999. "Market Microstructure," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521650250, March.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2004. "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 35-77, March.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 1994. "Middlemen in Bilateral Search Markets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 406-429, July.
- Alok Johri & John Leach, 2002.
"Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 347-362, May.
- Alok Johri & Lohn Leach, 2000. "Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-06, McMaster University.
- E. Ray Canterbery, 1984. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(1), pages 4-6, October.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- McBride, Michael, 2006. "Imperfect monitoring in communication networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 97-119, January.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Friedman, James W., 1994. "Middlemen as guarantors of quality," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 509-531, December.
- Watts, Alison, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 331-341, February.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBuyer-seller networks; Intermediation; Link sharing; D00; D51; D82; L00;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:121-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.