Buyer–seller networks with demand shocks and intermediation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilles, R.P. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S. & Badasyan, N., 2004. "The Role of Middlemen inEfficient and Strongly Pairwise Stable Networks," Discussion Paper 2004-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Watts, Alison, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 331-341, February.
- Spulber,Daniel F., 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521659789.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2008.
"Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0848, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2011. "Information costs, networks and intermediation in international trade," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 76, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 370, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE MONERRIS, Jose J. & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., .
"Networks of manufacturers and retailers,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
2291, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana, MAULEON & JosÃ©, SEMPERE-MONERRIS & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Networks of Manufacturers and Retailers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- MAULEON, Ana & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, Jose & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent J., 2005. "Networks of manufacturers and retailers," CORE Discussion Papers 2005041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biglaiser, Gary & Friedman, James W., 1994. "Middlemen as guarantors of quality," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 509-531, December.
- Ping Wang & Alison Watts, 2006. "Formation of buyer-seller trade networks in a quality-differentiated product market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 971-1004, August.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
- Yavas, Abdullah, 1994. "Middlemen in Bilateral Search Markets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 406-29, July.
- Venkatesh Bala & Sanjeev Goyal, 2000. "A Noncooperative Model of Network Formation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(5), pages 1181-1230, September.
- McBride, Michael, 2006. "Imperfect monitoring in communication networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 97-119, January.
- Corominas-Bosch, Margarida, 2004. "Bargaining in a network of buyers and sellers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 35-77, March.
- Alok Johri & Lohn Leach, 2000.
"Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2000-06, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri & John Leach, 2002. "Middlemen and the Allocation of Heterogeneous Goods," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 347-362, May.
- E. Ray Canterbery, 1984. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(1), pages 4-6, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:121-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.