Citations for "Access to external finance: Theory and evidence on the impact of monetary policy and firm-specific characteristics"
by Bougheas, Spiros & Mizen, Paul & Yalcin, Cihan
- Raquel Lago González & Jose A. Lopez & Jesús Saurina, 2007. "Determinants of access to external finance: evidence from Spanish firms," Working Paper Series 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, .
"Do Financial Factors Affect The Capital-Labour Ratio: Evidence From UK Firm-Level Data,"
09/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2009. "Do financial factors affect the capital-labour ratio? Evidence from UK firm-level data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1932-1947, October.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2008. "Do Financial Factors Affect the Capital-Labour Ratio? Evidence form UK FIrm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2008-02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2008.
- Alessandra Guariglia & Paul Mizen, 2012. "Investment and Asset Growth of Asian Firms: Evidence for Financial Resilience in the Recent Financial Crisis," Working Papers 322012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012.
"Firm Survival and Financial Development: Evidence from a Panel of Emerging Asian Economies,"
142012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2011. "Firm survival and financial development: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1736-1752, July.
- Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006.
"Monetary Policy, Corporate Financial Composition and Real Activity,"
0601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Paul Mizen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006. "Monetary Policy, Corporate Financial Composition and Real Activity," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(1), pages 177-213, March.
- Conor O'Toole & Thia Hennessy, 2013. "Do decoupled payments affect investment financing constraints? Evidence from Irish agriculture," Trinity Economics Papers tep0113, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Udichibarna Bose & Ronald MacDonald & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2014. "Policy initiatives and firms access to external fi nance: Evidence from a panel of emerging Asian economies," Working Papers 2015_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten & Amable, Bruno, 2010.
"Patents as Collateral,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1094-1104.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2009. "Firm entry and monetary policy transmission under credit rationing," MPRA Paper 17553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Landajo & Javier de Andrés & Pedro Lorca, 2008. "Measuring firm performance by using linear and non-parametric quantile regressions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(2), pages 227-250.
- Eleni Angelopoulou & Heather D. Gibson, 2007. "The Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 53, Bank of Greece.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul, 2009.
"Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a trade-off from accounts payable and receivable,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 300-307, February.
- Simona Mateut & Spiros Bougheas & Paul Mizen, . "Corporate trade credit and inventories: New evidence of a tradeoff from accounts payable and receivable," Discussion Papers 08/09, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Tsai, Chun-Li, 2011. "The reaction of stock returns to unexpected increases in the federal funds rate target," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 121-138, March.
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2013. "What matters for corporate failures in Asia? Exploring the role of firm-specific characteristics during the Asian crisis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 83-96.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2010. "Firm Characteristics, Financial Composition and Response to Monetary Policy: Evidence from Indian Data," MPRA Paper 24717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bandt, O. & Bruneau, C. & El Amri, W., 2008.
"Stress testing and corporate finance,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 258-274, September.
- Musamali, M. Martin & Daniel Kipkirong Tarus, 2013. "Does Firm Profile Influence Financial Access among Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 714-723, June.
- Paul Mizen & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012.
"The response of the external finance premium in Asian corporate bond markets to financial characteristics, financial constraints and two financial crises,"
2012_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mizen, Paul & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2012. "The response of the external finance premium in Asian corporate bond markets to financial characteristics, financial constraints and two financial crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3048-3059.
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2011. "Financial frictions and the K/L ratio in UK manufacturing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 23-25, July.
- Uluc Aysun & Ryan Brady & Adam Honig, 2009. "Financial Frictions and Monetary Transmission Strength: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working papers 2009-24, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 179-205, July.
- Cafer Kaplan & Erdal Ozmen & Cihan Yalcin, 2006. "The Determinants and Implications of Financial Asset Holdings of Non-Financial Firms in Turkey : An Emprical Investigation," Working Papers 0606, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Concha Artola & Veronique Genre, 2011. "Euro Area SMEs under Financial Constraints: Belief or Reality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3650, CESifo Group Munich.
- Miguel Acedo-Ramírez & Juan Ayala-Calvo & José Rodríguez-Osés, 2013. "Capital structure of small companies in the Spanish footwear sector: relevant factors," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 155-173, June.
- Ruslan Aliyev & Dana Hajkova & Ivana Kubicova, 2014. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Financing of Czech Firms," Working Papers 2014/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2011. "Firm entry, credit availability and monetary policy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1245-1272, August.
- Conor O'Toole & Carol Newman, 2012. "Investment Financing and Financial Development: Firm Level Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp409, IIIS.
- Essien, Ubon Asuquo & Arene, Chukwuemeka John, 3. "An Analysis Of Access To Credit Markets And The Performance Of Small Scale Agro- Based Enterprises In The Niger Delta Region Of Nigeria," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Niğde University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(3).