Does Firm Profile Influence Financial Access among Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli, 2006. "Small and medium-size enterprises: Access to finance as a growth constraint," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2931-2943, November.
- Titman, Sheridan & Wessels, Roberto, 1988. " The Determinants of Capital Structure Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2001. "Financial Markets and Firm Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1286-1310, December.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Mizen, Paul & Yalcin, Cihan, 2006. "Access to external finance: Theory and evidence on the impact of monetary policy and firm-specific characteristics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 199-227, January.
- Meghana Ayyagari & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Vojislav Maksimovic, 2008.
"How Important Are Financing Constraints? The Role of Finance in the Business Environment,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(3), pages 483-516, November.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "How important are financing constraints ? The role of finance in the business environment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3820, The World Bank.
- Atieno, Rosemary, 2009. "Linkages, Access to Finance and the Performance of Small-Scale Enterprises in Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joshua Abor, 2007. "Industry classification and the capital structure of Ghanaian SMEs," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 207-219, August.
- Graham Hall & Patrick Hutchinson & Nicos Michaelas, 2000. "Industry Effects on the Determinants of Unquoted SMEs' Capital Structure," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 297-312.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Patrick Honohan, 2009. "Access to Financial Services: Measurement, Impact, and Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 119-145, February.
- Ojenike Joseph Olusola & Olowoniyi, Adeyemi Olusola, 2013. "Estimating Growth in Investment of Micro and Small Scale Enterprises in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(1), pages 111-123, January.
- Cassar, Gavin, 2004. "The financing of business start-ups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 261-283, March.
- Frank Girabi & Agnes Elishadai Godfrey Mwakaje, 2013. "Impact of Microfinance on Smallholder Farm Productivity in Tanzania: The Case of Iramba District," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(2), pages 227-242, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Kwadwo Anane & Patrick Brandful Cobbinah & Job Kwame Manu, 2013. "Sustainability of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Rural Ghana: The Role of Microfinance Institutions," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1003-1017, August.
- Michael Addaney & Jonas Ayaribilla Akudugu & Edwin Supreme Asare, 2016. "Prospects and Challenges of Rural Small Scale Industries in the Sunyani Municipality of Ghana," Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 111-126, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Access; Firm Profile; Small and Medium Enterprises; Kenya;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:aeafrj:2013:p:714-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qazi Muhammad Imran). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.