Citations for "The Evolution of Attitudes to Risk: Lottery Tickets and Relative Wealth"
by Robson, Arthur J.
- Pearson, Matthew & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009.
"Menstrual cycle and competitive bidding,"
16784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Pearson & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2009. "Menstrual Cycle and Competitive Bidding," Working Papers 911, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Pearson & Burkhard Schipper, 2012. "Menstrual Cycle and Competitive Bidding," Working Papers 1110, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ed Hopkins, 2011.
"Inequality and Risk-Taking Behaviour,"
ESE Discussion Papers
204, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Mauro F. Guillén & Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2001.
"Banking on Gambling: Banks and Lottery-Linked Deposit Accounts,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Mauro Guillén & Adrian Tschoegl, 2002. "Banking on Gambling: Banks and Lottery-Linked Deposit Accounts," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 21(3), pages 219-231, June.
- Sarah Brown & Lisa Farrell & Mark N. Harris & John G. Sessions, 2006.
"Risk preference and employment contract type,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(4), pages 849-863.
- Aviad Heifetz & Chris Shannon & Yossi Spiegel, 2005.
"The Dynamic Evolution of Preferences,"
1415, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rtischev, Dimitry, 2008. "Risk-bearing in a winner-take-all contest," MPRA Paper 23302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ok, Efe A. & Sethi, Rajiv & Kockesen, Levent, 1997.
"Interdependent Preference Formation,"
97-18, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio, 2008.
"Risk-seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task,"
15516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio, 2010. "Risk seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 794-801, October.
- Stark, Oded & Zawojska, Ewa, 2015.
"Gender differentiation in risk-taking behavior: On the relative risk aversion of single men and single women,"
Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 83-87.
- Stark, Oded & Zawojska, Ewa, 2015. "Gender differentiation in risk-taking behavior: On the relative risk aversion of single men and single women," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 88, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stark, Oded & Zawojska, Ewa, 2015. "Gender differentiation in risk-taking behavior: On the relative risk aversion of single men and single women," Discussion Papers 212405, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Terence C. Burnham, 2016. "Economics and evolutionary mismatch: humans in novel settings do not maximize," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 195-209, October.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005.
"The Evolutionary Stability of Optimism, Pessimism and Complete Ignorance,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse35_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "The Evolutionary Stability of Optimism, Pessimism and Complete Ignorance," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 68, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Weiss, Y. & Fershtman, C., 1997.
"Social Status and Economic Performance: A Survey,"
19-97, Tel Aviv.
- Yoram Weiss & Chaim Fershtman, 1997. "Social Status and Economic Performance: A Survey," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 139, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Steiner, Jakub, 2007. "The effects of risk preferences in mixed-strategy equilibria of 2x2 games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 381-388, August.
- DellaVigna, Stefano & LiCalzi, Marco, 2001. "Learning to make risk neutral choices in a symmetric world," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-37, January.
- Charness, Gary & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Gender differences in cooperation with group membership," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 77-85, May.
- Jeffery Flory & Uri Gneezy & Kenneth Leonard & John List, 2012. "Sex, competitiveness, and investment in offspring: On the origin of preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00072, The Field Experiments Website.
- E. Elisabet Rutstrom & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten I. Lau, 2004. "Estimating Risk Attitudes in Denmark," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 201, Econometric Society.
- Paul H. Rubin & E. Somanathan, 1999. "Humans as factors of production: an evolutionary analysis," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(7-8), pages 441-455.
- Wärneryd, Karl, 2001.
"Rent, risk, and replication: preference adaptation in winner-take-all markets
[Rente, Risiko und Replikation – Präferenz- Anpassung in „Der-Sieger-bekommt-alles“ Märkten]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-10, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Warneryd, Karl, 2002. "Rent, risk, and replication: Preference adaptation in winner-take-all markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 344-364, November.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2009.
"The origin of utility: Sexual selection and conspicuous consumption,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 51-69, October.
- Gianni De Fraja, 2009. "The Origin of Utility: Sexual Selection and Conspicuous Consumption," Post-Print hal-00703547, HAL.
- Steffen Andersen & Glenn W. Harrison & Morten Igel Lau & E. Elisabet Rutström, 2009.
"Preference Heterogeneity in Experiments: Comparing the Field and Laboratory,"
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, E. Elisabet, 2010. "Preference heterogeneity in experiments: Comparing the field and laboratory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 209-224, February.
- Ok, Efe A. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2001. "On the Evolution of Individualistic Preferences: An Incomplete Information Scenario," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 231-254, April.
- William H. Sandholm, 2001. "Preference Evolution, Two-Speed Dynamics, and Rapid Social Change," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 637-679, July.
- Elias Khalil, 2000. "Survival of the Most Foolish of Fools: The Limits of Evolutionary Selection Theory," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 203-220, October.
- Dirk Engelmann, 2003. "Risk Aversion Pays in the Class of 2 x 2 Games with No Pure Equilibrium," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp211, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Levent Kockesen & Efe A. Ok & Rajiv Sethi, 1997. "On the Strategic Advantage of Negatively Interdependent Preferences," Game Theory and Information 9708001, EconWPA, revised 08 Aug 1997.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2014.
"Sex hormones and choice under risk,"
147, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Gossner, Olivier & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2015. "Preferences under ignorance," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 546, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2015. "Shared intentions: the evolution of collaboration," Working Papers 2015-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lehmann, Erik E. & Warning, Susanne, 2003. "The impact of gender on individual decisions: Evidence from the "Millionaire Show"," Discussion Papers, Series I 325, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1998. "The evolution of preferences and rapid social change," Working papers 28, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.