On the estimation of returns to scale, technical progress and monopolistic markups
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Restrepo-Tobón & Subal Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2015. "Obelix vs. Asterix: Size of US commercial banks and its regulatory challenge," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 125-168, October.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2008.
"The Skill Bias of World Trade,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(530), pages 927-960, July.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino, 2002. "The Skill Bias of World Trade," Seminar Papers 707, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2004. "The Skill Bias of World Trade," Working Papers 184, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2002. "The Skill Bias of World Trade," KITeS Working Papers 129, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2001.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2004. "The skill bias of world trade," Economics Working Papers 833, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2007.
- Alcalá, Francisco, 2016. "Specialization across goods and export quality," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 216-232.
- Feng, Guohua & Zhang, Xiaohui, 2012. "Productivity and efficiency at large and community banks in the US: A Bayesian true random effects stochastic distance frontier analysis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1883-1895.
- Robert Inklaar, 2007.
"Cyclical Productivity in Europe and the United States: Evaluating the Evidence on Returns to Scale and Input Utilization,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 822-841, November.
- Inklaar, Robert, 2005. "Cyclical productivity in Europe and the United States, evaluating the evidence on returns to scale and input utilization," GGDC Research Memorandum 200574, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Inklaar, Robert, 2006. "Cyclical Productivity in Europe and the United States, Evaluating the Evidence on Returns to Scale and Input Utilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Kevin J. Fox, 2017. "Decomposing Value Added Growth into Explanatory Factors," Discussion Papers 2017-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kevin J Fox, 2005. "Returns to Scale, Technical Progress and Total Factor Productivity Growth in New Zealand Industries," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2014.
"Decompositions of profitability change using cost functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 58-66.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2010. "Decompositions of Profitability Change using Cost Functions," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092010, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2010. "Decompositions of Profitability Change using Cost Functions," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-16, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Christian Dahl & Hans Kongsted & Anders Sørensen, 2011.
"ICT and productivity growth in the 1990s: panel data evidence on Europe,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 141-164, February.
- Christian M. Dahl & Hans Christian Kongsted & Anders Sørensen, 2010. "ICT and Productivity Growth in the 1990's: Panel Data Evidence on Europe," CREATES Research Papers 2010-47, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J., 2016. "Kevin J. Fox Interview of W. Erwin Diewert," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2016-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Jun 2016.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"A primal Divisia technical change index based on the output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 320-330, December.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2010. "A Primal Divisia Technical Change Index Based on the Output Distance Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2009. "On interfuel substitution : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5026, The World Bank.
- Bertrand Koebel & François Laisney, 2016.
"Aggregation with Cournot Competition: An Empirical Investigation,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 121-122, pages 91-119.
- Koebel, Bertrand & Laisney, François, 2016. "Aggregation with Cournot competition: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 72191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meryem Duygun & Levent Kutlu & Robin C. Sickles, 2016. "Measuring productivity and efficiency: a Kalman filter approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 155-167, December.
- Xi Chen, 2011. "Increasing Returns to Scale in U.S. manufacturing industries: evidence from direct and reverse regression," Working Papers of BETA 2011-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Index Numbers," Economics working papers diewert-07-01-03-08-17-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2007.
- Simon Wiederhold, 2012. "The Role of Public Procurement in Innovation: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 43.
- Phuong Ngo & Jianjun Miao, 2015. "Does Calvo Meet Rotemberg at the Zero Lower Bound?," 2015 Meeting Papers 602, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ngo, Phuong V., 2014. "Optimal discretionary monetary policy in a micro-founded model with a zero lower bound on nominal interest rate," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 44-65.
- Thijs Raa & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "The Solow residual, Domar aggregation, and inefficiency: a synthesis of TFP measures," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 71-77, August.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2018. "Duality in Production," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2018-2, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2018.
- Sara Amoroso & Peter M. Kort & Bertrand Melenberg & Joseph Plasmans & Mark Vancauteren, 2010. "Firm Level Productivity under Imperfect Competition in Output and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 3082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2011.
"Plant-level Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0064, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard & Moffat, John, 2011. "Plant-level determinants of total factor productivity in Great Britain, 1997-2006," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33561, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2017. "Productivity Measurement in the Public Sector: Theory and Practice," Microeconomics.ca working papers erwin_diewert-2017-1, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Feb 2017.
- Brandon Julio & Vito Gala, 2011. "Convergence in Corporate Investments," 2011 Meeting Papers 911, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sasan Bakhtiari, 2011. "Size Evolution and Outsourcing: Theory and Evidence from Australian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 2012-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 2008. "Dynamic Analysis of Structural Change and Productivity Measurement," Memorandum 27/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- W. Diewert & Kevin Fox, 2010. "Malmquist and Törnqvist productivity indexes: returns to scale and technical progress with imperfect competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 73-95, September.
- Shu-Hua Chen, 2015. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in a Transactions-Based Endogenous Growth Model with Imperfect Competition," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 89-111, March.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014.
"Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 340-356.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014. "Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6929, The World Bank.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2014.
"Undesirable outputs and a primal Divisia productivity index based on the directional output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 135-146.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Robert J. Hill & Alice O. Nakamura, 2010. "Improving Inflation And Related Performance Measures For Nations: An Introduction," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(s1), pages 1-10, June.
- Viktor Slavtchev & Simon Wiederhold, 2011. "The Impact of Government Procurement Composition on Private R&D Activities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2011. "International evidence on aggregate short-run and long-run interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-216, March.
- Ricardo de Avillez, 2011. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Primary Agriculture Sector," CSLS Research Reports 2011-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Simon Zheng & Harry Bloch, 2014. "Australia’s mining productivity decline: implications for MFP measurement," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 201-212, April.
- Mark Vancauteren & Bruno Henry de Frahan, 2011. "Trade Policy, Competition and Productivity: The Impact of EU Harmonization in the Dutch Food Processing Industry," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(4), pages 483-509, December.