Citations for "Gram-Charlier densities"
by Jondeau, Eric & Rockinger, Michael
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Perote, Javier, 2012. "Gram–Charlier densities: Maximum likelihood versus the method of moments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 531-537.
- Rihab Bedoui & Haykel Hamdi, 2010. "Implied Risk-Neutral probability Density functions from options prices : A comparison of estimation methods," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-16, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- T M Niguez & I Paya & D Peel & J Perote, 2011. "On the stability of the CRRA utility under high degrees of uncertainty," Working Papers 615773, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ke Zhu & Wai Keung Li, 2015.
"A New Pearson-Type QMLE for Conditionally Heteroscedastic Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 552-565, October.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2013. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2014. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro BEBER & Michael W. BRANDT, 2004.
"The Effects of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp105, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Beber, Alessandro & Brandt, Michael W., 2006. "The effect of macroeconomic news on beliefs and preferences: Evidence from the options market," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1997-2039, November.
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market," NBER Working Papers 9914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel León & Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2005.
"Parametric Properties Of Semi-Nonparametric Distributions, With Applications To Option Valuation,"
- LeÃ³n, Ã ngel & MencÃa, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2009. "Parametric Properties of Semi-Nonparametric Distributions, with Applications to Option Valuation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 176-192.
- Ángel León & Javier Mencía & Enrique Sentana, 2007. "Parametric properties of semi-nonparametric distributions, with applications to option valuation," Working Papers 0707, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- León, Ángel & Mencía, Javier & Sentana, Enrique, 2005. "Parametric Properties of Semi-Nonparametric Distributions, With Applications to Option Valuation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leccadito, Arturo & Paletta, Tommaso & Tunaru, Radu, 2016. "Pricing and hedging basket options with exact moment matching," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 59-69.
- Chen, Yi-Ting & Ho, Keng-Yu & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2014. "Riskiness-minimizing spot-futures hedge ratio," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 154-164.
- Marian Micu, 2005. "Extracting expectations from currency option prices: a comparison of methods," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 226, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ardia, David & Boudt, Kris, 2015. "Testing equality of modified Sharpe ratios," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 97-104.
- José Renato Haas Ornelas & Marcelo Yoshio Takami, 2011. "Recovering Risk-Neutral Densities from Brazilian Interest Rate Options," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 9(1), pages 9-26.
- Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C. & Vijverberg, Wim P.M. & Taşpınar, Süleyman, 2016. "Linking Tukey’s legacy to financial risk measurement," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 595-615.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2013. "Bayesian inference in regression with Pearson disturbances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 177-181.
- Galati, Gabriele & Melick, William & Micu, Marian, 2005. "Foreign exchange market intervention and expectations: The yen/dollar exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 982-1011, October.
- Christodoulakis, George A., 2005. "Financial forecasts in the presence of asymmetric loss aversion, skewness and excess kurtosis," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 227-233, December.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Mora-Valencia, Andrés & Perote, Javier, 2014. "VaR performance during the subprime and sovereign debt crises: An application to emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 23-41.
- José Renato Haas Ornelas & José Santiago Fajardo Barbachan & Aquiles Rocha de Farias, 2012.
"Estimating Relative Risk Aversion, Risk-Neutral and Real-World Densities using Brazilian Real Currency Options,"
Working Papers Series
269, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ornelas, José Renato Haas & Barbachan, José Santiago Fajardo & Farias, Aquiles Rocha de, 2012. "Estimating Relative Risk Aversion, Risk-Neutral and Real-World Densities using Brazilian Real Currency Options," EBAPE Working Papers 1, EBAPE | Escola Brasileira de Admistração Pública e de Empresas (Brazil).
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2008.
"Econometric Asset Pricing Modelling,"
223, Banque de France.
- Schlögl, Erik, 2013. "Option pricing where the underlying assets follow a Gram/Charlier density of arbitrary order," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 611-632.
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "Solving the Non-Linear Dynamic Asset Allocation Problem: Effects of Arbitrary Stochastic Processes and Unsystematic Risk on the Super Efficient Portfolio Space," Working papers 2009-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alexander C. M. Zeitlberger & Alexander Brauneis, 2016. "Modeling carbon spot and futures price returns with GARCH and Markov switching GARCH models," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 149-176, March.
- Rodrigo S. Targino & Gareth W. Peters & Georgy Sofronov & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2013. "Optimal insurance purchase strategies via optimal multiple stopping times," Papers 1312.0424, arXiv.org.
- Henri Bertholon & Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro, 2006.
"Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes,"
2006-28, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Bertholon, H. & Monfort, A. & Pegoraro, F., 2007. "Pricing and Inference with Mixtures of Conditionally Normal Processes," Working papers 188, Banque de France.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Ñíguez, Trino-Manuel & Perote, Javier, 2008. "Multivariate Gram-Charlier Densities," MPRA Paper 29073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- León, Ángel & Moreno, Manuel, 2015. "Lower Partial Moments under Gram Charlier Distribution: Performance Measures and Efficient Frontiers," QM&ET Working Papers 15-3, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Christodoulakis, George & Peel, David, 2006. "The relationship between expected utility and higher moments for distributions captured by the Gram-Charlier class," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 273-276, December.
- Trino-Manuel Niguez & Ivan Paya & David Peel & Javier Perote, 2013. "Higher-order moments in the theory of diversification and portfolio composition," Working Papers 18297128, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Sinha, Arunima, 2016. "Monetary policy uncertainty and investor expectations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PB), pages 188-199.
- Erik Schlögl & Lutz Schlögl, 2007. "Factor Distributions Implied by Quoted CDO Spreads Tranche Pricing," Research Paper Series 190, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cheng, Xixin & Li, W.K. & Yu, Philip L.H. & Zhou, Xuan & Wang, Chao & Lo, P.H., 2011. "Modeling threshold conditional heteroscedasticity with regime-dependent skewness and kurtosis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2590-2604, September.
- Del Brio, Esther B. & Mora-Valencia, Andrés & Perote, Javier, 2014. "Semi-nonparametric VaR forecasts for hedge funds during the recent crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 330-343.
- Ñíguez, Trino-Manuel & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David & Perote, Javier, 2012. "On the stability of the constant relative risk aversion (CRRA) utility under high degrees of uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 244-248.
- Bhattacharyya, Malay & Chaudhary, Abhishek & Yadav, Gaurav, 2008. "Conditional VaR estimation using Pearson's type IV distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(2), pages 386-397, December.
- Andrea Barletta & Paolo Santucci de Magistris & Francesco Violante, 2016. "Retrieving Risk-Neutral Densities Embedded in VIX Options: a Non-Structural Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2016-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rockinger, Michael & Jondeau, Eric, 2002.
"Entropy densities with an application to autoregressive conditional skewness and kurtosis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 119-142, January.
- Rockinger, M. & Jondeau, E., 2001. "Entropy Densities: with an Application to Autoregressive Conditional Skewness and Kurtosis," Working papers 79, Banque de France.
- Fengler, Matthias & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2011. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Economics Working Paper Series 1136, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised May 2013.
- Gago, Mónica & Rubio Irigoyen, Gonzalo & León, Angel & Ferreira García, María Eva, 2002.
"An empirical comparison of the performance of alternative option pricing models,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2002-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Eva Ferreira & Mónica Gago & Angel León & Gonzalo Rubio, 2005. "An empirical comparison of the performance of alternative option pricing models," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 29(3), pages 483-523, September.
- Hallam, Mark & Olmo, Jose, 2014. "Forecasting daily return densities from intraday data: A multifractal approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 863-881.
- Ángel León & Gonzalo Rubio & Gregorio Serna, 2004. "Autoregressive Conditional Volatility, Skewness And Kurtosis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:lan:wpaper:2585 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:2360 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trino-Manuel Ñíguez & Javier Perote, 2012. "Forecasting Heavy-Tailed Densities with Positive Edgeworth and Gram-Charlier Expansions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(4), pages 600-627, 08.
- Cayton, Peter Julian A. & Mapa, Dennis S., 2012. "Time-varying conditional Johnson SU density in value-at-risk (VaR) methodology," MPRA Paper 36206, University Library of Munich, Germany.