Citations for "Optimal Management of Indexed and Nominal Debt"
by Robert Barro
- Matthias Doepke, .
"Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare,"
UCLA Economics Online Papers
412, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Doepke, Matthias & Schneider, Martin, 2006. "Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 5939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Doepke & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Inflation as a Redistribution Shock: Effects on Aggregates and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 12319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2007.
"Nominal versus Indexed Debt: A Quantitative Horse Race,"
NBER Working Papers
13131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura & Kanczuk, Fabio, 2010. "Nominal versus indexed debt: A quantitative horse race," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1706-1726, December.
- Kenneth Kletzer, 2006.
"International Financial Integration, Sovereignty, and Constraints on Macroeconomic Policies,"
IMF Working Papers
06/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Kletzer, Kenneth, 2005. "International Financial Integration, Sovereignty, and Constraints on Macroeconomic Policies," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 23(S1), pages 165-186, October.
- Kletzer, Kenneth, 2005. "International Financial Integration, Sovereignty and Constraints on Macroeconomic Policies," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8n31g89q, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2009.
"Debt Maturity: Is Long-Term Debt Optimal?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 890-905, November.
- Johannes Holler, 2013. "Funding Strategies of Sovereign Debt Management: A Risk Focus," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 51–74.
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2008.
"In Search of a Theory of Debt Management,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2011. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp1083, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 743.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," Working Papers 348, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & Machado, Marcelo Rangel, 2013. "Public debt management and credibility: Evidence from an emerging economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 10-21.
- Miguel A. Kiguel, 1997. "Debt Management: Some Reflections Based on Argentina," Research Department Publications 4104, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Balibek, Emre & Köksalan, Murat, 2010. "A multi-objective multi-period stochastic programming model for public debt management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 205-217, August.
- Brian P. Sack & Robert Elsasser, 2002. "Treasury inflation-indexed debt: a review of the U.S. experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2014. "Modelling Long Bonds - The Case of Optimal Fiscal Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9965, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2005.
"Public debt indexation and denomination, the case of Brazil: a comment,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
579, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2007. "Public debt indexation and denomination, the case of Brazil: a comment," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 417-425.
- Michael Hatcher, 2013.
"The inflation risk premium on government debt in an overlapping generations model,"
2013_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Hatcher, Michael, 2013. "The Inflation Risk Premium on Government Debt in an Overlapping Generations Model," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-81, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Vivian, Viviane Santos & Mendonça, Helder Ferreira de, 2008. "Public-debt management: the Brazilian experience," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Miguel A. Kiguel, 1997. "Gestión de la deuda: algunas reflexiones basadas en Argentina," Research Department Publications 4105, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gerardo M Licandro, 2001. "Monetary Policy Coordination, Monetary Integration and other essays," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000172, David K. Levine.
- Wang, Gaowang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2011. "Mercantilism, Foreign Asset Accumulation and Macroeconomic Policy," MPRA Paper 34519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans J. Blommestein & Anja Hubig, 2012. "A Critical Analysis of the Technical Assumptions of the Standard Micro Portfolio Approach to Sovereign Debt Management," OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management 4, OECD Publishing.
- Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Foreign Asset Accumulation and Macroeconomic Policies in a Model of Mercantilism," CEMA Working Papers 432, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bruno Pires Tiberto & Helder Ferreira De Mendonça, 2014. "Social Security And Public Debt: Empirical Evidence For The Brazilian Economy," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 066, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & Tiberto, Bruno Pires, 2014. "Public debt and social security: Level of formality matters," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 490-507.