Time Preference and Interest Rate in a dynamic general Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1979. "Capital Accumulation on the Transition Path in a Monetary Optimizing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1433-1439, November.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Inflation Aversion and the Optimal Inflation Tax," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(1), pages 13-30, May.
- Shouyong Shi, 2001.
"Liquidity, Bargaining, and Multiple Equilibria in a Search Monetary Model,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 2(2), pages 325-351, November.
- Shouyong Shi, 2000. "Liquidity, Bargaining, and Multiple Equilibria in a Search Monetary Model," CEMA Working Papers 63, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics, revised Oct 2001.
- Jianjun Miao, 2004. "A Note on Consumption and Savings under Knightian Uncertainty," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(2), pages 299-311, November.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 2007. "The Friedman rule: Old and new," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 581-589, March.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1996. "The Role of Countercyclical Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 704-723, August.
- Gootzeit, Michael & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William, 2002. "Marshallian recursive preferences and growth," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 381-404, November.
- Epstein, Larry G & Hynes, J Allan, 1983. "The Rate of Time Preference and Dynamic Economic Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 611-635, August.
- Epstein, Larry G., 1983. "Stationary cardinal utility and optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 133-152, October.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2003. "The Optimum Quantity of Debt: Technical Appendix," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 193-217, May.
- Epstein, Larry G, 1987. "The Global Stability of Efficient Intertemporal Allocations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 329-355, March.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynesian time preference; Monetary Superneutrality; Optimum Quantity of Money;
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DGE-2011-10-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2011-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-10-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .