Report NEP-MON-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerlach, Stefan & Moretti, Laura, 2011. "Monetary policy and TIPS yields before the crisis," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/22, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2011. "Complementing Bagehot: Illiquidity and insolvency resolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 8603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2011. "130 years of fiscal vulnerabilities and currency crashes in advanced economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp201120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liang Wang, 2011. "Inflation and Welfare with Search and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 201113, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Gaowang, 2011. "Time Preference and Interest Rate in a dynamic general Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 34063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ko, Jun-Hyung, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy with durable services: user cost versus purchase price," MPRA Paper 34147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2011. "The Effects of Monetary Policy On Real Farm Prices in South Africa," Working Papers 201119, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Mariya Hake & Helmut Stix, 2011. "Households’ Foreign Currency Borrowing in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 171, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Yu-chin Chen & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Eric Zivot, 2011. "Forecasting Inflation using Commodity Price Aggregates," Working Papers UWEC-2011-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Delis, Manthos D & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2011. "The risk-taking channel of monetary policy in the USA: Evidence from micro-level data," MPRA Paper 34084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsin, Hasan M & Ashraf, Muhammad Shahzad, 2011. "Monetary policy restriction and dividend behavior of Pakistani firms: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 34052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
- Kisswani, Khalid/ M. & Nusair, Salah/ A., 2011. "Non-linear convergence in Asian interest rates and inflation rates," MPRA Paper 34179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2011. "Sticky Prices: A New Monetarist Approach," NBER Working Papers 17520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nymoen, Ragnar & Rygh Swensen, Anders & Tveter, Eivind, 2011. "Interpreting the evidence for New Keynesian models of inflation dynamics," Memorandum 23/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Georg H. Strasser, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Credit Constraints: Firms Price to Market as Long as They Can," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 788, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2012.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:15098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cheung , Yin-Wong & Fujii, Eiji, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignment estimates – Sources of differences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.