Citations for "What Does an Oligopoly Maximize?"
by Slade, Margaret E
- Simon P. Anderson & Jacob K. Goeree & Charles A. Holt, 1999. "Stochastic Game Theory: Adjustment to Equilibrium Under Noisy Directional Learning," Virginia Economics Online Papers 327, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Park, Jong-Hun & Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2001. "Analytical models of international alliances in the airline industry," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 865-886, November.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 1997. "Equilibria and approximate equilibria in infinite potential games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 163-169, October.
- Henk Norde & Stef Tijs, 1998.
"Determinateness of strategic games with a potential,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 377-385, December.
- Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 1998. "Determinateness of strategic games with a potential," Other publications TiSEM 101b6cb1-b7df-4ef2-95f0-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Determinateness of Strategic Games with a Potential," Research Memorandum 720, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ui, Takashi, 2000. "A Shapley Value Representation of Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 121-135, April.
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2003. "Existence of equilibrium and comparative statics in differentiated goods Cournot oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1019, September.
- Oyama, Daisuke & Tercieux, Olivier, 2009.
"Iterated potential and robustness of equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1726-1769, July.
- Sandholm, William H., 2010. "Decompositions and potentials for normal form games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 446-456, November.
- Nora, Vladyslav & Uno, Hiroshi, 2014.
"Saddle functions and robust sets of equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 866-877.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna, 2010.
"Club networks with multiple memberships and noncooperative stability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 12-20, September.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Club Networks with Multiple Memberships and Noncooperative Stability," Caepr Working Papers 2009-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Branzei, Rodica & Mallozzi, Lina & Tijs, Stef, 2003. "Supermodular games and potential games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 39-49, February.
- Robert Cairns, 2008. "Exhaustible Resources, Non-Convexity and Competitive Equilibrium," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(2), pages 177-193, June.
- Tercieux, O.R.C. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "The Cutting Power of Preparation," Discussion Paper 2005-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Coordinating Static and Dynamic Supply Chains with Advertising through Two-Part Tariffs," Working Papers wp874, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Voorneveld, M., 1996. "Equilibria and Approximate Equilibria in Infinite Potential Games," Discussion Paper 1996-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2008. "A Class of Best-Response Potential Games," Working Papers 635, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M., 1998. "Irreversible investment under uncertainty in oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 627-644, April.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2009.
"Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-713, November.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2006. "Agglomeration under Forward-Looking Expectations: Potentials and Global Stability," MPRA Paper 15239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini & George Leitmann & Arsen Palestini, 2015.
"Hamiltonian Potential Functions for Differential Games,"
Working Paper Series
15-25, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann & A. Palestini, 2008. "Hamiltonian potential functions for differential games," Working Papers 644, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002.
"Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 53, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot oligopoly," Working Papers 537, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "Stability of a Cournot-Nash equilibrium: The multiproduct case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 441-462.
- Tercieux, Olivier & Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "The cutting power of preparation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 583, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Konishi, Hideo, 2005.
"Concentration of competing retail stores,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 488-512, November.
- SOUBEYRAN, Antoine & WEBER, Shlomo, 2001. "District formation: a co-opetition approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2001016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe Jehiel & Moritz Meyer-ter-Vehn & Benny Moldovanu, 2008. "Ex-post implementation and preference aggregation via potentials," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 469-490, December.
- Olivier Tercieux & Mark Voorneveld, 2010. "The cutting power of preparation," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 85-101, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:85-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shackleton, Mark B. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E. & Wojakowski, Rafal, 2004. "Strategic entry and market leadership in a two-player real options game," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 179-201, January.
- Gao, Xing & Zhong, Weijun & Mei, Shue, 2012. "On local stability of Cournot models with simultaneous and sequential decisions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 207-212.
- David González-Sánchez & Onésimo Hernández-Lerma, 2014. "Dynamic Potential Games: The Discrete-Time Stochastic Case," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 309-328, September.