Equilibria and approximate equilibria in infinite potential games
Finite potential games have Nash equilibria in pure strategies.This note provides some results on the existence of equilibria or approximate equilibria if some players have infinite sets of strategies.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slade, Margaret E, 1994.
"What Does an Oligopoly Maximize?,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Slade, M.E., 1989. "What Does An Oligopoly Maximize?," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 89a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Henk Norde & Stef Tijs, 1998. "Determinateness of strategic games with a potential," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 48(3), pages 377-385, December.
- Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Determinateness of Strategic Games with a Potential," Research Memorandum 720, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Norde, H.W. & Tijs, S.H., 1998. "Determinateness of strategic games with a potential," Other publications TiSEM 101b6cb1-b7df-4ef2-95f0-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Potters, Jos A M & Tijs, Stef H, 1996. "Minimality of Consistent Solutions for Strategic Games, in Particular for Potential Games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Peleg, B. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "Minimality of consistent solutions for strategic games, in particular for potential games," Other publications TiSEM 159e2ef3-4411-4900-9bf1-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)