Nash equilibrium in compact-continuous games with a potential
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 1999. "Potential games: a purely ordinal approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 279-283, September.
- Voorneveld, Mark & Norde, Henk, 1997.
"A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 235-242.
- Voorneveld, M. & Norde, H.W., 1996. "A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games," Research Memorandum 734, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Voorneveld, M. & Norde, H.W., 1997. "A characterisation of ordinal potential games," Other publications TiSEM b7112a05-1878-4d36-beb3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2004. "Best response dynamics in finite games with additive aggregation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 94-110, July.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2002. "Perfect Information and Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 306-317, February.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 1997.
"Equilibria and approximate equilibria in infinite potential games,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 163-169, October.
- Voorneveld, M., 1996. "Equilibria and Approximate Equilibria in Infinite Potential Games," Discussion Paper 1996-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2001. "Learning in Games by Random Sampling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 55-84, May.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1996. "Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Walker, Mark, 1977. "On the existence of maximal elements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 470-474, December.
- Nikolai S. Kukushkin & Satoru Takahashi & Tetsuo Yamamori, 2005. "Improvement dynamics in games with strategic complementarities," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 229-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2015. "Cournot tatonnement and potentials," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 117-127.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Strong Nash equilibrium in games with common and complementary local utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-12.
- Hannu Salonen, 2013. "Utilitarian Preferences and Potential Games," Discussion Papers 85, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Better response dynamics and Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games," MPRA Paper 81460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2014. "Strong equilibrium in games with common and complementary local utilities," MPRA Paper 55499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "Nash equilibrium with discontinuous utility functions: Reny's approach extended," MPRA Paper 75862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "Ordinal potentials in smooth games," ECON - Working Papers 265, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lina Mallozzi, 2013. "An application of optimization theory to the study of equilibria for games: a survey," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(3), pages 523-539, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinite improvement property; Weak finite improvement property; Compact-continuous game; Potential game; C72;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:40:y:2011:i:2:p:387-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.