A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Voorneveld, M. & Norde, H.W., 1997. "A characterisation of ordinal potential games," Other publications TiSEM b7112a05-1878-4d36-beb3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Voorneveld, M. & Norde, H.W., 1996. "A Characterization of Ordinal Potential Games," Research Memorandum 734, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2007. "Congestion games revisited," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 57-83.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "On continuous ordinal potential games," MPRA Paper 20713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2008.
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(02), pages 177-194.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Quérou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," Post-Print ujm-00194794, HAL.
- Jacques Durieu & Hans Haller & Nicolas Querou & Philippe Solal, 2007. "Ordinal Games," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 07/74, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- M. Koster & H. Reijnierse & M. Voorneveld, 2003.
"Voluntary Contributions to Multiple Public Projects,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Koster, M.A.L. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Voorneveld, M., 1999. "Voluntary Contribution to Multiple Public Projects," Discussion Paper 1999-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- T. Demuynck & A. Schollaert, 2006. "Note on State Dependent Mutations as an Equilibrium Refinement Device," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/408, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hannu Salonen, 2013. "Utilitarian Preferences and Potential Games," Discussion Papers 85, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2011. "Acyclicity of improvements in finite game forms," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(1), pages 147-177, February.
- Fioravante Patrone & Lucia Pusillo & Stef Tijs, 2007. "Multicriteria games and potentials," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 138-145, July.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2011. "Nash equilibrium in compact-continuous games with a potential," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(2), pages 387-392, May.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "Ordinal potentials in smooth games," ECON - Working Papers 265, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2000. "Best-response potential games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 289-295, March.
- Deb, Rahul, 2008. "Interdependent Preferences, Potential Games and Household Consumption," MPRA Paper 6818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0543-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2001. "Learning in Games by Random Sampling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 55-84, May.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:19:y:1997:i:2:p:235-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.