'Strategic supplements' in games with polylinear interactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 1999. "Potential games: a purely ordinal approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 279-283, September.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2004. "Best response dynamics in finite games with additive aggregation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 94-110, July.
- Kandori Michihiro & Rob Rafael, 1995.
"Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 383-414, April.
- M. Kandori & R. Rob, 2010. "Evolution of Equilibria in the Long Run: A General Theory and Applications," Levine's Working Paper Archive 502, David K. Levine.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Haimanko, Ori & Zapechelnyuk, Andriy, 2006. "Strategic complements and substitutes, and potential games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 77-94, January.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 1994. "A fixed-point theorem for decreasing mappings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 23-26, September.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1996. "Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Smith, Tony E, 1974. "On the Existence of Most-Preferred Alternatives," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 184-194, February.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990. "Nash equilibrium with strategic complementarities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Jensen, 2010. "Aggregative games and best-reply potentials," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 43(1), pages 45-66, April.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2015. "Cournot tatonnement and potentials," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 117-127.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "A universal construction generating potential games," MPRA Paper 71664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2013. "Approximate Nash equilibrium under the single crossing conditions," MPRA Paper 44320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Better response dynamics and Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games," MPRA Paper 81460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "Nash equilibrium with discontinuous utility functions: Reny's approach extended," MPRA Paper 75862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Quartieri & Pier Luigi Sacco, 2016. "A note on the symmetry of all Nash equilibria in games with increasing best replies," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 39(1), pages 81-93, April.
- Richard Klima & Daan Bloembergen & Rahul Savani & Karl Tuyls & Daniel Hennes & Dario Izzo, 2016. "Space Debris Removal: A Game Theoretic Analysis," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2015. "Cournot tatonnement in aggregative games with monotone best responses," MPRA Paper 66976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic complements; Strategic substitutes; Best response dynamics; Potential games;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0411008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .