A universal construction generating potential games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "A universal construction generating potential games," MPRA Paper 71664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Voorneveld & Peter Borm & Freek Van Megen & Stef Tijs & Giovanni Facchini, 1999.
"Congestion Games And Potentials Reconsidered,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(03n04), pages 283-299.
- Voorneveld, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H. & Facchini, G., 1999. "Congestion Games and Potentials Reconsidered," Discussion Paper 1999-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Voorneveld, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H. & Facchini, G., 1999. "Congestion Games and Potentials Reconsidered," Other publications TiSEM 1d647323-c17d-41e9-a4d5-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Voorneveld, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H. & Facchini, G., 1999. "Congestion games and potentials reconsidered," Other publications TiSEM a2b8c559-8a5b-4a4a-8205-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2007. "Congestion games revisited," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 57-83, September.
- Tobias Harks & Max Klimm & Rolf Möhring, 2013. "Strong equilibria in games with the lexicographical improvement property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 461-482, May.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2011. "Games of social interactions with local and global externalities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 88-90, April.
- Nikolai S Kukushkin, 2004. "'Strategic supplements' in games with polylinear interactions," Game Theory and Information 0411008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2005.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Strong Nash equilibrium in games with common and complementary local utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-12.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1996. "Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2014. "Strong equilibrium in games with common and complementary local utilities," MPRA Paper 55499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konishi, Hideo & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 1997. "Equilibria in a Model with Partial Rivalry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 225-237, January.
- repec:fth:tilbur:9998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai, 2019. "Quasiseparable aggregation in games with common local utilities," MPRA Paper 93588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolai S. Kukushkin, 2017. "Inseparables: exact potentials and addition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(2), pages 1176-1181.
More about this item
KeywordsPotential game; Congestion game; Game with structured utilities; Game of social interactions; Additive aggregation;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:108:y:2018:i:c:p:331-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.