Inseparables: exact potentials and addition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2018.
"A universal construction generating potential games,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 331-340.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "A universal construction generating potential games," MPRA Paper 71664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Voorneveld & Peter Borm & Freek Van Megen & Stef Tijs & Giovanni Facchini, 1999.
"Congestion Games And Potentials Reconsidered,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(03n04), pages 283-299.
- Voorneveld, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H. & Facchini, G., 1999. "Congestion Games and Potentials Reconsidered," Discussion Paper 1999-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Voorneveld, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H. & Facchini, G., 1999. "Congestion Games and Potentials Reconsidered," Other publications TiSEM 1d647323-c17d-41e9-a4d5-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Voorneveld, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H. & Facchini, G., 1999. "Congestion games and potentials reconsidered," Other publications TiSEM a2b8c559-8a5b-4a4a-8205-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2007. "Congestion games revisited," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(1), pages 57-83, September.
- Tobias Harks & Max Klimm & Rolf Möhring, 2013. "Strong equilibria in games with the lexicographical improvement property," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 461-482, May.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Strong Nash equilibrium in games with common and complementary local utilities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:fth:tilbur:9998 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPotential game; Congestion game; Game with structured utilities; Additive aggregation;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.