Improvement dynamics in games with strategic complementarities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "On continuous ordinal potential games," MPRA Paper 20713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Pingzhong & Lin, Fangzhen, 2011. "Two equivalence results for two-person strict games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 479-486, March.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2013. "Approximate Nash equilibrium under the single crossing conditions," MPRA Paper 44320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pei, Ting & Takahashi, Satoru, 2019. "Rationalizable strategies in random games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 110-125.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2018.
"Better response dynamics and Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 68-78.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2017. "Better response dynamics and Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games," MPRA Paper 81460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2011. "Nash equilibrium in compact-continuous games with a potential," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 40(2), pages 387-392, May.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "Nash equilibrium with discontinuous utility functions: Reny's approach extended," MPRA Paper 75862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Quartieri, 2013. "Coalition-proofness under weak and strong Pareto dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 553-579, February.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2015. "The single crossing conditions for incomplete preferences," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 225-251, February.
- Nikolai Kukushkin, 2013. "Monotone comparative statics: changes in preferences versus changes in the feasible set," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 1039-1060, April.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2007. "Best response adaptation under dominance solvability," MPRA Paper 4108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnash equilibrium; better response dynamics; best response dynamics; game with strategic complementarities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:33:y:2005:i:2:p:229-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.