Congestion Models And Weighted Bayesian Potential Games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Heumen, R.W.J. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1994.
"Axiomatic characterizations of solutions for Bayesian games,"
FEW 680, School of Economics and Management.
- van Heumen, R. & Peleg, B. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1996. "Axiomatic characterizations of solutions for Bayesian games," Other publications TiSEM 6cc729cb-f5e8-496a-a365-3, School of Economics and Management.
- Peleg, B. & Potters, J.A.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1996.
"Minimality of consistent solutions for strategic games, in particular for potential games,"
Other publications TiSEM
159e2ef3-4411-4900-9bf1-b, School of Economics and Management.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Potters, Jos A M & Tijs, Stef H, 1996. "Minimality of Consistent Solutions for Strategic Games, in Particular for Potential Games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Carlsson, H. & van Damme, E.E.C., 1993.
"Global games and equilibrium selection,"
Other publications TiSEM
49a54f00-dcec-4fc1-9488-4, School of Economics and Management.
- Hans Carlsson & Eric van Damme, 1993. "Global Games and Equilibrium Selection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001088, David K. Levine.
- Carlsson, H. & Van Damme, E., 1990. "Global Games And Equilibrium Selection," Papers 9052, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Carlsson, H. & van Damme, E.E.C., 1990. "Global games and equilibrium selection," Discussion Paper 1990-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, June.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72912 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72930 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:193-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.