Supermodular games and potential games
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Facchini & Freek van Megen & Peter Borm & Stef Tijs, 1997.
"Congestion Models And Weighted Bayesian Potential Games,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 193-206, March.
- Facchini, G. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1997. "Congestion models and weighted Bayesian potential games," Other publications TiSEM c80cf83c-bb5a-4cc2-a12c-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Slade, Margaret E, 1994. "What Does an Oligopoly Maximize?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Slade, M.E., 1989. "What Does An Oligopoly Maximize?," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 89a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Monderer, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1996. "Potential Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 124-143, May.
- Mallozzi, L. & Tijs, S.H. & Voorneveld, M., 2000. "Infinite hierarchical potential games," Other publications TiSEM 99c46c85-c255-4d99-94b6-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)