Citations for " Credit Rationing and Financial Disorder"
by Guttentag, Jack & Herring, Richard
- Richard J. Herring, 2013. "The Case for Rapid Resolution Plans," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 1-17, May.
- Hott, C., 2011. "Lending behavior and real estate prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2429-2442, September.
- Jamshidi, A., 2000. "The Financial System and Monetary Policy in the Islamic Republic of Iran," Other publications TiSEM 743c8f2b-8a0d-4580-8cc7-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- de Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000.
"Systemic Risk: A Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio Borio & Craig Furfine & Philip Lowe, 2001. "Procyclicality of the financial system and financial stability: issues and policy options," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 1-57 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jiri Podpiera & Laurent Weill, 2010.
"Measuring Excessive Risk-Taking in Banking,"
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver),
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(4), pages 294-306, November.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Laetitia Lepetit, 2006.
"Banks' procyclicality behavior : does provisioning matter ?,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Vincent Bouvatier & Laetitia Lepetit, 2006. "Banks'procyclicality behavior : does provisioning matter ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Lepetit, Laetitia, 2008.
"Banks' procyclical behavior: Does provisioning matter?,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 513-526, December.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Laetitia Lepetit, 2008. "Banks' Procyclical Behavior: Does Provisioning Matter?," Post-Print hal-00916599, HAL.
- Sula, Ozan, 2006.
"Surges and Sudden Stops of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets,"
383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozan Sula, 2010. "Surges and Sudden Stops of Capital Flows to Emerging Markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 589-605, September.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2003.
"The institutional memory hypothesis and the procyclicality of bank lending behaviour,"
BIS Working Papers
125, Bank for International Settlements.
- Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F., 2004. "The institutional memory hypothesis and the procyclicality of bank lending behavior," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 458-495, October.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 2003. "The institutional memory hypothesis and the procyclicality of bank lending behavior," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fernando, Chitru S. & Herring, Richard J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2008. "Common liquidity shocks and market collapse: Lessons from the market for perps," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1625-1635, August.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
- Davis, E. Philip & Karim, Dilruba, 2008. "Comparing early warning systems for banking crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 89-120, June.
- Richard J. Herring & Anthony M. Santomero, 1991. "The Role of the Financial Sector in Economic Performance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- E P Davis, 1993. "Bank Credit Risk," Bank of England working papers 8, Bank of England.
- Chitru S. Fernando & Richard J. Herring, 2001. "Liquidity Shocks, Systemic Risk, and Market Collapse: Theory and Application to the Market for Perps," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-34, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cyrille Lacu, 2000. "Les ressorts de la crise financière majeure de 1997-98 au Japon : de la responsabilité du politique à l’action du superviseur," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 56(1), pages 77-125.
- Edwin Dickens, 1999. "A Political-Economic Critique of Minsky's Financial Instability Hypothesis: The case of the 1966 financial crisis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 379-398.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hoover, Scott, 2008. "Endogenous screening, credit crunches, and competition in laxity," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 296-314, December.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Credit cycles, credit risk, and prudential regulation," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0531, Banco de Espa�a.
- Irene de Greef & Ralph de Haas, 2002. "Housing Prices, Bank Lending, and Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 0209010, EconWPA.
- Adalid, Ramón & Detken, Carsten, 2007. "Liquidity shocks and asset price boom/bust cycles," Working Paper Series 0732, European Central Bank.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Mona Ritthaler, 1992. "Credit markets with asymmetric information : a survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 12-26, Spring.
- E Philip Davis, 2005. "Challenges Posed by Ageing to Financial and Monetary Stability*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 542-564, October.
- Hansen, Jan, 2003. "Financial Cycles and Bankruptcies in the Nordic Countries," Working Paper Series 149, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Verónica Vallés & Christian Weistroffer, 2010.
"Monitoring banking sector risks: an applied approach,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Weistroffer, Christian & Vallés, Veronica, 2008. "Monitoring banking sector risks: An applied approach," Research Notes 29, Deutsche Bank Research.