The Case for Rapid Resolution Plans
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rong Qian & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011.
"On Graduation from Default, Inflation and Banking Crises: Elusive or Illusion?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 1-36
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rong Qian & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "On Graduation from Default, Inflation and Banking Crises: Elusive or Illusion?," Working Paper 14879, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rong Qian & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010. "On Graduation from Default, Inflation and Banking Crisis: Elusive or Illusion?," NBER Working Papers 16168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Qian, Rong & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2010. "Do countries “graduate” from crises? Some historical perspective," MPRA Paper 24761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2010.
"Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936--2005,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(5), pages 2099-2138.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2007. "Executive compensation: a new view from a long-term perspective, 1936-2005," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2008. "Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936-2005," NBER Working Papers 14145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guttentag, Jack & Herring, Richard, 1984. " Credit Rationing and Financial Disorder," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1359-1382, December.
More about this item
KeywordsResolution; Too big to fail; Systemically important financial institutions; Corporate structure;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bap:journl:130201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlson). General contact details of provider: http://www.bapress.ca .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.