Citations for "Segment Shifts and Capacity Utilization in the U.S. Automobile Industry"
by Bresnahan, Timothy F & Ramey, Valerie A
- Steven J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1999.
"Sectoral Job Creation and Destruction Responses to Oil Price Changes,"
NBER Working Papers
7095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Steven J. & Haltiwanger, John, 2001. "Sectoral job creation and destruction responses to oil price changes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 465-512, December.
- Hamilton, James D., 2003.
"What is an oil shock?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1996.
"Factor-Hoarding and the Propagation of Business-Cycle Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1154-74, December.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum, 1994. "Factor Hoarding and the Propagation of Business Cycles Shocks," NBER Working Papers 4675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Daniel J. Vine, 2004.
"Tracking the Source of the Decline in GDP Volatility: An Analysis of the Automobile Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
10384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valerie A. Ramey & Daniel J. Vine, 2005. "Tracking the source of the decline in GDP volatility: an analysis of the automobile industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2009.
"The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-24, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2010. "The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan," NBER Working Papers 15791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chao Wei, 2013.
"A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Driving, Gasoline Use and Vehicle Fuel Efficiency,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 650-667, October.
- Chao Wei, 2012. "Code and data files for "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model of Driving, Gasoline Use and Vehicle Fuel Efficiency"," Computer Codes 11-284, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2007.
"The Economic Effects of Energy Price Shocks,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6559, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- H. Kim, 1999. "Economic Capacity Utilization and its Determinants: Theory and Evidence," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Ramey, Valerie A & SHAPIRO, MATTHEW D, 1998.
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt49k7n14z, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Waisman, Henri & Rozenberg, Julie & Hourcade, Jean Charles, 2013. "Monetary compensations in climate policy through the lens of a general equilibrium assessment: The case of oil-exporting countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 951-961.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2010. "Oil price volatility: Origins and effects," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-02, .
- Jordi Galí, 2011. "Comment on "Oil, Automobiles, and the US Economy: How Much Have Things Really Changed?"," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 369-373 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen & Chih-Chiang Hsu, 2004. "Structural Break or Asymmetry? An Empirical Study of the Stock Wealth Effect on Consumption," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 690, Econometric Society.
- James D. Hamilton, 2010.
"Nonlinearities and the Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
16186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, James D., 2011. "Nonlinearities And The Macroeconomic Effects Of Oil Prices," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(S3), pages 364-378, November.
- Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch & María D. Guilló, 2001.
"Costly capital reallocation and energy use,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
0111, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Luis A. Puch & Antonia Díaz & María D. Guilló, 2001. "Costly Capital Reallocation And Energy Use," Economics Working Papers we015215, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- María Dolores Guilló & Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch, 2002. "Costly Capital Reallocation And Enery Use," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Scott Schuh & Robert K. Triest, 1998. "Job reallocation and the business cycle: new facts for an old debate," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 271-357.
- Chao Wei, 2003. "Energy, the Stock Market, and the Putty-Clay Investment Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 311-323, March.
- Patrick Kline, 2008.
"Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1645, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kline, Patrick, 2008. "Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry," Working Papers 43, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Edelstein, Paul & Kilian, Lutz, 2007. "Retail Energy Prices and Consumer Expenditures," CEPR Discussion Papers 6255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maravalle, Alessandro, 2010. "The role of the terms of trade in the trade channel of transmission of oil price shocks," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-12, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Edelstein, Paul & Kilian, Lutz, 2009. "How sensitive are consumer expenditures to retail energy prices?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 766-779, September.
- Maravalle, Alessandro, 2012. "The role of the trade channel in the propagation of oil supply shocks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 2135-2147.