Citations for "Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers: Comment"
by Henriques, Irene
- Mireille Matt, 2000. "Diversité exogène des entreprises et justification économique d'une politique d'incitation à la coopération en R&D," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 145(4), pages 117-130.
- Leyden, Dennis Patrick & Link, Albert N., 1999. "Federal laboratories as research partners," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 575-592, May.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier, 2000.
"Public and Private Provision of Health Care,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2491, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2007.
"Multilateral Subsidy Games,"
Economics Series Working Papers
346, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Boivin, Caroline & Vencatachellum, Désiré, 1998. "Externalités et coopération en recherche et développement : une reconceptualisation," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(4), pages 633-649, décembre.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2004.
"Symmetric research joint ventures : cooperative substitutes and complements,"
200417, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J. Peter, 2005. "Symmetric research joint ventures: Cooperative substitutes and complements," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 381-397, June.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Symmetrical Research Joint Ventures: Cooperative Substitutes and Complements," CEPR Discussion Papers 4497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dermot Leahy & J. Peter Neary, 2001.
"Robust rules for industrial policy in open economics,"
200021, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2001. "Robust Rules for Industrial Policy in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994.
"Research Joint Ventures and Optimal R&D Policy with Asymmetric Information,"
1105, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cassiman, Bruno, 2000. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-314, February.
- Bruno Cassiman, 1994. "Research joint ventures and optimal R&D policy with asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 263, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Hassan Benchekroun, 2014. "Environmental R&D in the Presence of an Eco-Industry," Working Papers 1406, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Maria Luisa Petit & Francesca Sanna-Randaccio, . "R&D Competitions and Firms'International Expansions," Working Papers 40, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- Manel Antelo, 2002. "Complementaries and commitment in a Cournot setting," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 17(1), pages 3-36.
- Suetens, Sigrid, 2008.
"Does R&D cooperation facilitate price collusion? An experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3-4), pages 822-836, June.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "Does R&D Cooperation Facilitate Price Collusion? An Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2007.
"The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures,"
23, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Christopher A. Laincz & Ana Rodrigues, 2006. "The Impact of Cost Reducing R\&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Laincz, Christopher & Rodrigues, Ana, 2012. "The Impact of Cost-Reducing R&D Spillovers on the Ergodic Distribution of Market Structures," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2012-16, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 1999.
"Measuring Knowledge Spillovers in Manufacturing and Services: An Empirical Assessment of Alternative Approaches,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
99-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2002. "Measuring knowledge spillovers in manufacturing and services: an empirical assessment of alternative approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Kresimir Zigic, 2001. "Strategic Trade Policy, Spillovers, and the Uncertain Mode of," Industrial Organization 0012008, EconWPA.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & A. Sterlacchini, 2009.
"Managerial incentive and the firms' propensity to invest in product and process innovation,"
655, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca & Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms’ propensity to invest in product and process innovation," MPRA Paper 12935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shinji Kobayashi, 2015. "On a Dynamic Model of Cooperative and Noncooperative R and D in Oligopoly with Spillovers," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 599-619, December.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "A Duopoly Experiment on Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D," Discussion Paper 2003-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hoefele, Andreas, 2016. "Endogenous product differentiation and international R&D policy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 335-346.
- Joachim Inkmann, 2000. "Horizontal and Vertical R&D Cooperation," CoFE Discussion Paper 00-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Anna Hammerschmidt, 2006. "A strategic investment game with endogenous absorptive capacity," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp092, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Veldman, Jasper & Gaalman, Gerard J.C., 2015. "Competitive investments in cost reducing process improvement: The role of managerial incentives and spillover learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 701-709.
- Ralph Siebert, 1996. "The Impact of Research Joint Ventures on Firm Performance: An Empirical Assessment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-03, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).