Citations for "Education and Home Production"
by Leibowitz, Arleen
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Bernhard Rumplmaier & Wilfried Altzinger, 2015. "Gender in intergenerational educational persistence across time and place," Empirica, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 413-445, May.
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2008.
"Maternal employment and overweight children: does timing matter?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 889-906.
- Stephanie Von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2007. "Maternal Employment and Overweight Children: Does Timing Matter?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/12, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2007. "Maternal Employment and Overweight Children: Does Timing Matter?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/180, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2005.
"Changes in quantity and quality of time for children: United States, 1981-1997,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2005/18, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ana Isabel Moro Egido, 2005. "Changes in quantity and quality of time for children: United States, 1981-1997," ThE Papers 05/20, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Tumen, Semih, 2012. "Fertility decisions and endogenous residential sorting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 78-87.
- Emanuela Cardia & Serena Ng, 1997.
"How Important are Intergenerational Transfers of Time? A Macroeconomic Analysis,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
395, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Cardia, E. & Ng, S., 2000. "How Important Are Intergenerational Transfers of Time? A Macroeconomic Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2000-04, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- CARDIA, Emanuela & NG, Serena, 2000. "How Important Are Intergenerational Transfers of Time? a Macroeconomic Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2000-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Arleen Leibowitz, 1975. "The Parental Bequest to Children," NBER Working Papers 0081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhu, Guozhong & Vuralz, Gulfer, 2012.
"Inter-generational effect of parental time and its policy implications,"
40670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Guozhong & Vural, Gulfer, 2013. "Inter-generational effect of parental time and its policy implications," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1833-1851.
- Larrivee, John & Shaffer, Ron E., 2007. "Understanding the Local Unrecorded Economy: Informal Work and Home Production in Non-Metropolitan Wisconsin," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(2).
- Gould, Eric D & Simhon, Avi, 2011.
"Does Quality Time Produce Quality Children? Evidence on the Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital using Parental Deaths,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gould, Eric D. & Simhon, Avi, 2011. "Does Quality Time Produce Quality Children? Evidence on the Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital Using Parental Deaths," IZA Discussion Papers 5487, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Ichino & Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Reconciling Motherhood and Work: Evidence from Time Use Data in Three Countries," CSEF Working Papers 114, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mangyo, Eiji, 2008. "The effect of water accessibility on child health in China," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1343-1356, September.
- Richard Mussa, 2013.
"Rural--urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(6), pages 789-811, December.
- Richard Mussa, 2010. "Rural-Urban Differences in Parental Spending on Children’s Primary Education in Malawi," SALDRU Working Papers 49, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Mussa, Richard, 2009. "Rural-urban differences in parental spending on children's primary education in Malawi," MPRA Paper 16090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Creel & Montserrat Farell Ferrer, 2006. "The black-white test score gap widens with age?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 670.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- France Caillavet, 1998. "La production domestique des femmes réduit l'inégalité des revenus familiaux," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 75-89.
- Sheila Krein & Andrea Beller, 1988. "Educational attainment of children from single-parent families: Differences by exposure, gender, and race," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 221-234, May.
- Jutta M. Joesch & C. Katharina Spiess, 2002. "European Mothers' Time with Children: Differences and Similarities across Nine Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 305, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arleen Leibowitz & Linda Waite & Christina Witsberger, 1988. "Child care for preschoolers: Differences by child’s age," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(2), pages 205-220, May.
- Sari Pekkala, 2003. "Is Little Brother Nothing but Trouble?: Educational Attainment, Returns to Schooling and Sibling Structure," Discussion Papers 302, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Tadashi Yamada & Tetsuji Yamada, 1985. "Part-Time Work vs. Full-Time Work of Married Women in Japan," NBER Working Papers 1608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zamac , Jovan, 2005. "Winners and Losers from a Demographic Shock under Different Intergenerational Transfer Schemes," Working Paper Series 2005:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.