The Interlocking Directorate
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingolf Dittmann & Ernst Maug & Christoph Schneider, 2008. "How Preussag Became TUI: A Clinical Study of Institutional Blockholders and Restructuring in Europe," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 571-598, September.
- Bouwman, Christa H. S., 2010. "Corporate Governance Propagation through Overlapping Directors," Working Papers 11-23, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Federica VIGANO & Andrea SALUSTRI, 2015.
"Matching profit and Non-profit Needs: How NPOs and Cooperative Contribute to Growth in Time of Crisis. A Quantitative Approach,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 157-178, March.
- Leonardo BECCHETTI & Fabio PISANI, 2015. "The Determinants of Outreach Performance of Social Business: an Inquiry on Italian Social Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 105-136, March.
- Jurgen WILLEMS & Stijn VAN PUYVELDE & Marc JEGERS & Tim VANTILBORGH & Jemima BIDEE & Roland PEPERMANS, 2015. "Exploring Board Interlocking Behaviour between Nonprofit Organizations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 73-88, March.
- Ronelle BURGER & Indraneel DASGUPTA & Trudy OWENS, 2015. "Why Pay NGOs to Involve the Community?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Cecilia NAVARRA & Elena VALLINO, 2015. "Who Had the Idea to Build Up a Village Organization? Some Evidence from Senegal and Burkina Faso," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 33-72, March.
- Gloria ESTAPE-DUBREUIL & Consol TORREGUITART-MIRADA, 2015. "Governance Mechanisms, Social Performance Disclosure and Performance in Microfinance: Does Legal Status Matter?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 137-155, March.
- Santella, Paolo & Drago, Carlo & Polo, Andrea & Gagliardi, Enrico, 2009. "A Comparison among the director networks in the main listed companies in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 16397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin S. Kay & Cindy M. Vojtech, 2015. "Corporate Governance Responses to Director Rule Changes," Staff Discussion Papers 15-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Gualdani, Cristina, 2018. "An Econometric Model of Network Formation with an Application to Board Interlocks between Firms," TSE Working Papers 17-898, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2019.
- Jean-Pierre Pichard-Stamford, 2000. "Légitimité et enracinement du dirigeant par le réseau des administrateurs," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 3(4), pages 143-178, December.
- Jason Coupet & Abagail McWilliams, 2017. "Integrating Organizational Economics and Resource Dependence Theory to Explain the Persistence of Quasi Markets," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-13, August.
- Hee-Jung Yeo & Christine Pochet & Alain Alcouffe, 2003. "CEO Reciprocal Interlocks in French Corporations," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 87-108, March.
- Guglielmo Barone & Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette, 2020.
"Interlocking Directorates and Competition in Banking,"
Working Papers LuissLab
20155, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Barone, Guglielmo & Schivardi, Fabiano & Sette, Enrico, 2020. "Interlocking Directorates and Competition in Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 14654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guglielmo Barone & Fabiano Schivardi & Enrico Sette, 2020. "Interlocking Directorates and Competition in Banking," EIEF Working Papers Series 2011, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2020.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carbonai, Davide & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2006.
"Interlocking directorates as a thrust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry,"
4420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carbonai Davide & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2006. "Interlocking directorates as a trust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry," wp.comunite 0001, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Carlos Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2011. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship Networks and Company Value in Italy (1998-2007)," CESifo Working Paper Series 3322, CESifo.
- Caswell, Julie A., 1988. "An Alternative Measure Of Aggregate Concentration With An Application To The Agribusiness Sector," Working Papers 115904, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Michele Bernini & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Ian Gregory-Smith & Jolian McHardy & Antonio Navas, 2014. "Interlocking Directorships and Patenting Coordination," Working Papers 2014016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Larcker, David F. & So, Eric C. & Wang, Charles C.Y., 2013. "Boardroom centrality and firm performance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 225-250.
- Wuyts, Stefan & Dutta, Shantanu, 2008. "Licensing exchange—Insights from the biopharmaceutical industry," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 273-281.
- Bikram De, 2008. "The Incidence and Performance Effects of Interlocking Directorates in Emerging Market Business Groups: Evidence from India," Working Papers id:1770, eSocialSciences.
- Wuyts, S.H.K. & Dutta, S., 2008. "Licensing exchange : Insights from the biopharmaceutical industry," Other publications TiSEM 79c0c1a5-b48c-4de2-aa6f-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Larcker, David F. & So, Eric C. & Wang, Charles C. Y., 2010. "Boardroom Centrality and Stock Returns," Research Papers 2061, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015.
"An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform,"
2015.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Drago, Carlo & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2016. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Economy and Society 230584, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Mariëlle C. Non & Philip Hans Franses, 2007. "Interlocking Boards and Firm Performance: Evidence from a New Panel Database," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-034/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Evandro de Nez & Paulo Roberto da Cunha, 2018. "Influence of board interlocking in the selection of the audit firm on the mandatory caster," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 63(2), pages 5-6, Junio.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2019. "Network Data," NBER Working Papers 26577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Martin & Remzi Gözübüyük & Manuel Becerra, 2015. "Interlocks and firm performance: The role of uncertainty in the directorate interlock-performance relationship," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 235-253, February.
- Isabel-María García-Sánchez, 2010. "The effectiveness of corporate governance: board structure and business technical efficiency in Spain," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(3), pages 311-339, September.
- Sicilia, Carlos & Sallan, Jose M. & Simo, Pep, 2016. "The Spanish corporate structure through interlocking directorates," Cuadernos de Gestión, Universidad del País Vasco - Instituto de Economía Aplicada a la Empresa (IEAE).
- Giovanni Bartolomeo & Paolo Canofari, 2015.
"Interlocking Directorates and Concentration in the Italian Insurance Market,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 351-362, December.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2015. "Interlocking directorates and concentration in the Italian insurance market," wp.comunite 0115, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Pombo, Carlos & Gutiérrez, Luis H., 2011. "Outside directors, board interlocks and firm performance: Empirical evidence from Colombian business groups," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 251-277, July.
- Stefanelli, Valeria & Matteo, Cotugno, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis on Board Monitoring Role and Loan Portfolio Quality Measurement in Banks," MPRA Paper 29766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bikram De, 2003. "The Incidence And Performance Effects Of Interlocking Directorates In Emerging Market Business Groups : Evidence From India," Microeconomics Working Papers 22390, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Roszaini Haniffa & Mohammad Hudaib, 2006. "Corporate Governance Structure and Performance of Malaysian Listed Companies," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(7‐8), pages 1034-1062, September.
- Davide Carbonai & Carlo Drago, 2015.
"Positive Freedom in Networked Capitalism: An Empirical Analysis,"
2015.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carbonai, Davide & Drago, Carlo, 2015. "Positive Freedom in Networked Capitalism: An Empirical Analysis," Economy and Society 208364, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Fich, Eliezer M. & White, Lawrence J., 2005.
"Why do CEOs reciprocally sit on each other's boards?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 175-195, March.
- Eliezer M. Fitch & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "Why Do CEO's Reciprocally Sit On Each Other's Boards?," Working Papers 01-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bing Ren & Kevin Au & Thomas Birtch, 2009. "China’s business network structure during institutional transitions," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 219-240, June.
- Fortich, Roberto & Gutiérrez, Luis & Pombo, Carlos, 2008. "Board structure and firm performance: evidence from Colombia," Galeras. Working Papers Series 019, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Serguei Saavedra & Luis J. Gilarranz & Rudolf P. Rohr & Michael Schnabel & Brian Uzzi & Jordi Bascompte, 2014. "Stock fluctuations are correlated and amplified across networks of interlocking directorates," Papers 1410.6646, arXiv.org.
- Jonathan A. Christy & Zoltan P. Matolcsy & Anna Wright & Anne Wyatt, 2013. "Do Board Characteristics Influence the Shareholders' Assessment of Risk for Small and Large Firms?," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 49(2), pages 161-196, June.
- Matthew R. Roy & Mark A. Fox & Robert T. Hamilton, 1994. "Board Size and Potential Corporate and Director Interlocks in Australasia 1984-1993," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 19(2), pages 201-217, December.
- Dayanandan, Ajit & Donker, Han & Nofsinger, John, 2019. "The role of caste for board membership, CEO, and interlocking," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 29-41.
- Toby Stuart & Soojin Yim, 2008. "Board Interlocks and the Propensity to be Targeted in Private Equity Transactions," NBER Working Papers 14189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2008. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Group," Working Papers 08-08, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- R. Andergassen, 2011. "Board of director collusion, managerial incentives and firm values," Working Papers wp795, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ludovico Alcorta, 1986. "Perspectivas de la centralización económica: un balance bibliográfico," Apuntes. Revista de ciencias sociales, Fondo Editorial, Universidad del Pacífico, vol. 13(19), pages 3-51.