Influence of board interlocking in the selection of the audit firm on the mandatory caster
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fich, Eliezer M. & White, Lawrence J., 2005.
"Why do CEOs reciprocally sit on each other's boards?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 175-195, March.
- Eliezer M. Fitch & Lawrence J. White, 2001. "Why Do CEO's Reciprocally Sit On Each Other's Boards?," Working Papers 01-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christine M. Beckman & Pamela R. Haunschild & Damon J. Phillips, 2004. "Friends or Strangers? Firm-Specific Uncertainty, Market Uncertainty, and Network Partner Selection," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 259-275, June.
- Davison, Ag & Stening, Bw & Wai, Wt, 1984. "Auditor Concentration And The Impact Of Interlocking Directorates," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 313-317.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hallock, Kevin F., 1997. "Reciprocally Interlocking Boards of Directors and Executive Compensation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 331-344, September.
- Christa H. S. Bouwman, 2011. "Corporate Governance Propagation through Overlapping Directors," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(7), pages 2358-2394.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2015.
"Corporate governance reforms, interlocking directorship and company performance in Italy,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Drago, Carlo & Millo, Francesco & Ricciuti, Roberto & Santella, Paolo, 2014. "Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship and Company Performance in Italy," MPRA Paper 59217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Battiston & Gérard Weisbuch & Eric Bonabeau, 2003. "Decision Spread In The Corporate Board Network," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 631-644.
- Dooley, Peter C, 1969. "The Interlocking Directorate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 314-323, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBoard Interlocking; Independent Audit; Rotation audit firm.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nax:conyad:v:63:y:2018:i:2:p:5-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto García-Narvaez (Technical Editor)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcunamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.