A typology of the theories of the roles of governing boards
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1|
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016. "Accountability processes in boardrooms: A conceptual model of manager-non-executive director information asymmetry," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 135-164, January.
- Morten Huse & Robert Hoskisson & Alessandro Zattoni & Riccardo Viganò, 2011. "New perspectives on board research: changing the research agenda," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(1), pages 5-28, February.
- Supriya Banerjee & Mike F. Wahl, 2017. "Values Based Ideal Types of Corporate Governance Systems," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 2(1), pages 13-25, January.
- Patrick Velte, 2010. "Stewardship-Theorie," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-293, April.
- Matthias Benz & Bruno S. Frey, "undated". "Corporate Governance: What can we Learn from Public Governance?," IEW - Working Papers 166, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Afzalur Rashid, 2013. "CEO duality and agency cost: evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(4), pages 989-1008, November.
- Li, Yong & Aguilera, Ruth V., 2008. "Target Director Turnover in Acquisitions: A Conceptual Framework," Working Papers 08-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Igor Postula, 2013. "Doradcza rola rad nadzorczych spolek Skarbu Panstwa (Advisory role of State Owned Companies’ supervisory boards)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(43), pages 156-173.
- Alessandra Tognazzo, Paolo Gubitta & Paolo Gubitta, 2012. "Does Entrepreneurial Orientation Influence Firm Performance? A Study of Italian Family SMEs," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 23.
- Mike Franz Wahl, 2012. "Ownership Typology: Four Basic Human Values & Will Based Ideal Types," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 4(2).
- Afzalur Rashid, 2015. "Revisiting Agency Theory: Evidence of Board Independence and Agency Cost from Bangladesh," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 181-198, August.
- Rafael Chaves & Robert Schediwy, 2004. "Introducción al monográfico "Gobierno, democracia y directivos en las empresas cooperativas"," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 48, pages 5-10, April.
- Anis Mnif, 2009. "Board Of Directors And The Pricing Of Initial Public Offerings (Ipos): Does The Existence Of A Properly Structured Board Matter? Evidence From France," Post-Print halshs-00459257, HAL.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Cook, Michael L., 2013. "Impact of Board Structure and Process on Cooperative Performance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149420, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pasquale Arena, 2009. "Patrick S. Renz, Project Governance: Implementing Corporate Governance and Business Ethics in Nonprofit Organizations," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(4), pages 355-363, November.
- Jens Grundei & Till Talaulicar, 2002. "Company Law and Corporate Governance of Start-ups in Germany: Legal Stipulations, Managerial Requirements, and Modification Strategies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Niamh M. Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016.
"Accountability processes in boardrooms: A conceptual model of manager-non-executive director information asymmetry,"
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 135-164, January.
- Niamh Brennan & Collette E. Kirwan & John Redmond, 2016. "Accountability Processes in Boardrooms: A Conceptual Model of Manager-Non-Executive Director Information Asymmetry," Open Access publications 10197/7652, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Patrick Velte & Stefan Weber, 2010. "Koalitionsbildungen im Rahmen der Corporate Governance als Anlass für weitere Reformen des unternehmerischen Überwachungssystems," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 393-417, March.
- Rodrigo Basco, 2012. "The effect of family-oriented objectives on board composition," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 27, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Hamilton, Ian, 2007. "Why the Climate Change Debate has not Created more Cleantech Funds in Sweden," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2007/2, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- BORDEAN Ovidiu-Niculae & CRIȘAN Emil Lucian & POP Zenovia Cristiana, 2012. "A Multi-Theory Approach Of The Strategic Role Of Boards," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 43-51, August.
- Maarten Vandewaerde & Wim Voordeckers & Frank Lambrechts & Yannick Bammens, 2011. "Board Team Leadership Revisited: A Conceptual Model of Shared Leadership in the Boardroom," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 403-420, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:6:y:1998:i:2:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.