An Alternative Measure Of Aggregate Concentration With An Application To The Agribusiness Sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Curry, B & George, K D, 1983. "Industrial Concentration: A Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 203-55, March.
- Scott, John T, 1982. "Multimarket Contact and Economic Performance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 368-75, August.
- Hughes, Alan & Kumar, Manmohan S, 1984. "Recent Trends in Aggregate Concentration in the United Kingdom Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 235-50, September.
- Klebaner, Benjamin J., 1978. "Bank Control of Large Corporations in the United States. By David M. Kotz. Berkeley, Los Angeles, and London: University of California Press, 1978. Pp. 217. $11.50," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 1017-1018, December.
- Weiss, Leonard W, 1983. "The Extent and Effects of Aggregate Concentration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 429-55, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226531083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shalit, Sol S & Sankar, Ulaganathan, 1977. "The Measurement of Firm Size," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 290-98, August.
- Hughes, Alan & Kumar, Manmohan S, 1984. "Recent Trends in Aggregate Concentration in the United Kingdom Economy: Revised Estimates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 401-02, December.
- Davies, Stephen, 1980. "Measuring Industrial Concentration: An Alternative Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(2), pages 306-09, May.
- Dooley, Peter C, 1969. "The Interlocking Directorate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 314-23, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:115904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.