Adjustment of Profits: Evidence from Australian Manufacturing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o Universität Wien, Betriebswirtschaftszentrum, Brünnerstrasse 72, A-1210 Wien
Phone: +43 01 4277 - 38052
Fax: +43 01 4277 - 38054
Web page: http://www.noeg.ac.at/index.php?lang=en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/10663|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1999.
"Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(4), pages 303-320, December.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1998. "Heterogeneities within industries and structure-performance models," Working Papers 36, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry, 2000. "The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1181-1199, December.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 1986.
"Profits in the Long Run,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521306935, November.
- Round, David K., 1983. "Intertemporal profit margin variability and market structure in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 189-209, June.
- Bhattacharya, M. & Bloch, H., 1995. "Specification and Testing the Profit-Concentration Relationship: Some Empirical Findings for the Australian Manufacturing," Papers 1995-02, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Bloch, Harry, 1981. "Determinants of the Variance in Market Shares in Canadian Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 385-93, June.
- Levy, David, 1987. "The speed of the invisible hand," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 79-92, March.
- Bloch, H., 1992. "Sample-Selection Procedures for Estimating the Relationship Between Concentration and profitability from Cross-Industry Data," Papers 1992-05, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1977. "The Persistence of Profits above the Norm," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(176), pages 369-80, November.
- Odagiri, Hiroyuki & Yamawaki, Hideki, 1986. "A study of company profit-rate time series : Japan and the United States," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Brozen, Yale, 1970. "The Antitrust Task Force Deconcentration Recommendation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 279-92, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:27:y:2000:i:2:p:157-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.